Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrysler ME412 begins testing

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    the car ran 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds, to 100 mph in 6.2 seconds (faster than most cars get to 60 mph) and ran a 10.6 second quarter-mile at 136 mph

if this is true then it is

the car isnt american (good point) it isnt a chrysler (anothe good point for a performance car)

it is as italien Body and chassy designed and made by Pigani

it is a british gearbox

German AMG engine

basically the only thing american about it is the name

i think this should be a good car if they dont let the americans have there way with it
    Weather a car is American, German etc these days is a big call. Everyone owns everyone else. Not a big deal really although GM, Ford and Chrylser own more than most. Maserati run Ferrari built motors but no one has a problem with that. Ferrari dont design their bodies either. The fact is Chrysler is an American company and is the manufacturer in the most reasonable sense.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

nice car the ME 4-12 and with pagani teaming up this is going to kick some bugatti butt!!!!!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information