Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 04 WRX STi

66 51.97%
  • 03 EVO VIII

61 48.03%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WRX STi vs. EVO VIII

yo jake21...just go n buy a freakin evo...end of story...besides i hear dat evo is a gud car...subaru is good for rally...so is evo...but an evo is beta...afta all the 'so called know-it-alls' here say dat evo can do 0 - 60 faster dan a wrx

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    ...but an evo is beta...afta all the 'so called know-it-alls' here say dat evo can do 0 - 60 faster dan a wrx
    First of all, it's not a huge claim without any substance. It's how Road and Track magazine reported it. Wow! A real reference. I didn't just say that "an evo iz fastAr cuz its a evo".

Secondly, nobody called me a know-it-all. This means that you can't call me a "so called" know-it-all. I don't claim to know more than anyone else on this forum, and if it appears that way, its because of how you perceive my posts. If you insist on calling me that, thank you.

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    First of all, it's not a huge claim without any substance. It's how Road and Track magazine reported it. Wow! A real reference. I didn't just say that "an evo iz fastAr cuz its a evo".

Secondly, nobody called me a know-it-all. This means that you can't call me a "so called" know-it-all. I don't claim to know more than anyone else on this forum, and if it appears that way, its because of how you perceive my posts. If you insist on calling me that, thank you.
    Did i call u a "so called no-it-all"? NO. end of story.

i cant see this being the end of it

This guys a clown he admits to ****ing sheep and then he says our mother eat lamb yeah this guys a bright one halfwit

Originally posted by Falcon500
    This guys a clown he admits to ****ing sheep and then he says our mother eat lamb yeah this guys a bright one halfwit
    hey man ur momma needs sum 'lige givin milk' which ma sheep give her

This guys a fruit loop!

hey man ur momma needs sum 'lige givin milk' which ma sheep give her
    And what was that supposed to mean? Was that even supposed to be offensive? or even make sense? im at a loss here

what the sh!t?

honestly man? what are you doing?

as for the car comparison, and the topic of this thread, i would vote for the wrx because I'm in love with horizontally opposed engines, and the subajoo is a great example of one. The new one looks better than last years too, if it were a 2003 i'd say evo.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Did i call u a "so called no-it-all"? NO. end of story.
    Actually you did. You said "afta all the 'so called know-it-alls' here say dat evo can do 0 - 60 faster dan a wrx". I was the only person who had claimed that, so obviously you were talking about me.

Stop being picky about tiny details and rebut the actaul point that I was making. In case you missed it, I'll post it again:

"First of all, it's not a huge claim without any substance. It's how Road and Track magazine reported it. Wow! A real reference. I didn't just say that "an evo iz fastAr cuz its a evo"."

im just LMAO at this kid...

"hey man ur momma needs sum 'lige givin milk' which ma sheep give her"
    ahahahaha, if hes good for anything hes good for a laugh... but it can get old
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    im just LMAO at this kid...

"hey man ur momma needs sum 'lige givin milk' which ma sheep give her"
    ahahahaha, if hes good for anything hes good for a laugh... but it can get old
    well i am funny at times wen im in a gud mood...thanx 4 noticing it

well i was laughing more at the idiocy, nonsense, and horrible spelling of the post than your sense of humor but you still made me laugh either way
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

the use of sarcasm or subtle humor is wasted on a dip shit like him. Unless you come straight out and infer his mother participates in unnatural acts with sheep or is fat/ugly or a slut, he doesnt understand he is getting a spray. Still it gives everyone else a laugh.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Well my vote would have to go to the STi. I have seen the numbers and the time slips, and honestly I have to say that I would rather have 300hp & 300ft-lbs of torque any day. It has "brute horsepower(sport compact car)." Sometimes, especially in a 1/4 mile run, that is what matters the most and the Subie delivers. 271hp US-spec Lancer Evo VIII just doesn't seem up to be able to make the cut when you look at it. Now the only Lancer Evo that would make a difference is the UK-spec Evo VIII FQ300, which comes stock with 301 tuned horsepower and 300 ft-lbs of torque. And we all know with numbers like that, the Evo could surely sway the polls. But still, I choose the Subaru. It has much more room to improve because the aftermarket parts are readily available and also a little cheaper because so many companies anticipated it's release. The sad part is this is coming from a person who is still in love with the Evo VI Lancer!!!

WRX STi

My vote is for the Subaru ..... I think they look more agressive, I really don't think you'd go wrong with either one tho.

I've never heard anything bad about Subarus, people who own them seem to really love them, I saw an article in a mag years ago claiming that Subarus were tops in owner satisfaction.

Later

Thread Information