Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Comp/27

damnit. i was just looking over some of the chops, and i began thinking that 350z rear lights would fit really well with this car.... DAMNIT had to think about other stuff... anyway, i dont like to add parts 2 a chop (kits etc) so i just edit whats there originaly...

so that plan kinda wouldnt work anyway!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

MAN!!!! Look what happens when I cant get on the internet for a week!!! WOW!

Thanks guys for all the help about explaining the rules to the new guys!

I will take anyones first entere that they did but not there second! It doesnt hurt to post another one as long as you understand that it wont count in the voting.

If you replace your first post with a updated one I will not post it in the poll! If I dont catch it and someone points it out I will just disquaify it.

So now that I said that let me get on with getting the poll posted! man this one is going to take a while to post!!

GREAT turnout!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    damnit. i was just looking over some of the chops, and i began thinking that 350z rear lights would fit really well with this car.... DAMNIT had to think about other stuff... anyway, i dont like to add parts 2 a chop (kits etc) so i just edit whats there originaly...

so that plan kinda wouldnt work anyway!
    well, now that you have had your little random pointless rant, let the voting begin!
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Thread Information