Thread: Im back! My cousin might be getting an Exige

Im back! My cousin might be getting an Exige

Hiya all! You might remember me, someone kept hacking my account but I used to be called DB9. Mustang should remember me ... never did see you at Goodwood .

Anyway .. about the Exige. I went down to Wilsons Lotus with my cousin today to test drive the silver Exige S1 they had in stock. It was a beast ... i was expecting it to be quiet like an Elise but it was rampant! He's hopefully getting it in October/November. Lol - when he gets it I'll get him to do the Egg Nog test. I hope I dont get hacked this time *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Anyway .. about the Exige. I went down to Wilsons Lotus with my cousin today to test drive the silver Exige S1 they had in stock. It was a beast ... i was expecting it to be quiet like an Elise but it was rampant! He's hopefully getting it in October/November. Lol - when he gets it I'll get him to do the Egg Nog test. I hope I dont get hacked this time *fingers crossed*
    g'luk wit not gettin haked, n g'luk wit ure cuz getin the exige...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

love the exige. S1 and S2....looking foward to seeing it, please give it a stiffy around the track

Welcome back , welcome back, Exige is back.

Hiya UKCars. I dont remember you Viper, but Hi anyway Im not a huge fan of the S2 Exige - doesnt look aggressive enough. When he does get it I'll probably post some videos up as well as pictures .. he's thinking of getting a Racecam.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Hiya UKCars. I dont remember you Viper, but Hi anyway Im not a huge fan of the S2 Exige - doesnt look aggressive enough. When he does get it I'll probably post some videos up as well as pictures .. he's thinking of getting a Racecam.
    Sitting in it in makes you feel evil. And trust me close up it makes you jealous of its radical looks. I wish i could look like that..

They are kind of tempting cars. They make you want to jump in one and drive away when you sit down in it.

I can't agree more! Im currently yearning for more! I recon its the feel of Alacantra which really sets you off!

Thread Information