Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best car you've ever seen

where did you see it?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    I've seen about 3 XKRs
    I've seen about 50 XKRs and XK8s, another common series, amazingly enough, I've only seen 3 Supras in my life that I remember!
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    where did you see it?
    In West Vancouver, if you've ever been there It's a pretty rich population for 40,000 residents, actually I've heard its the richest residential population in North America outside of Carmel, California. There's even a couple of billionaires in West Van. Too bad I'm not one of them

i saw a aston martin vanquish once

Tough decision, I have seen 3 Bugatti Type 41 Royales, both Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantics, both Duesenberg SSJ's, and the Duesenebrg Arlington Torqedo Sedan, all of which are great cars. Oh, I have also seen plenty of Ferrari's, dozens of 250 California Spyders, a 250GTO...
    106 mph in second, 130 mph in top. 1932 Duesenberg SJ

Well today wheni went in for my job interview at the BMW dealer i sat in the dealer for like 20 mins and i sat therewhile they were parking a Z5 (i dont know if i got that right) roadster which actually had quite a nice v8 rumble too it I was also shocked by how much the guy parking it was revving it and how poorly he reversed it even with help I was then later referd to the used show room and was greeted by numbers used bimmers and during the interview the guy who ran the used showroom was telling me that while in this job if i do get it ill be driving cars worth $100 he said while pointing around the back where no one could see to $250,000 he said while pointing too a used BMW in the showroom I have no idea what it was but itwas flash it had electric everything! leather all over the joint and that neat steering wheel sports shift. What shocked me was a used car worth 250k thats a 2-3 bedroom house in a somewhat out of the way place here! it would be a fun job ill have to behave though.
    Also on the way back I was eyeing off one of those supercharged v8 jags. And while this might not be a huge achievment I was aloud to get up close and personal with a 350Z nicer cars when very up close and inside their great the only thing i dodnt like was that i couldent figure out how to readjust the seat so it was a fair reach to get to the pedals i didnt drive it I just looked allround it and sat init trying out the clutch and had a good gawk.

Thread Information