Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Bestseller

The Worst Bestseller

Which bestseller(over 500,000 sold or something) do you think is the worst car ever to sell like hotcakes?

daewoo nexia
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

around here it is called Daewoo Cielo(build in .ro too) . and it's as common as the normal Dacia . but to nominee one Daewoo .. i must say the Tico
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by DasModell
    around here it is called Daewoo Cielo(build in .ro too) . and it's as common as the normal Dacia . but to nominee one Daewoo .. i must say the Tico

how many Dacia's were produced (the R12 clone?)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

1940's VW Beetle (It was sold cheap to Germans by the Nazis which meant there was no build quality )

arond 1.959.630 (sedans(1300,1310,1410,Sport)). .. Break(around 230.000), Pick-up) . so i think it's a canidate for this role
    around 500.000 exported it seems

Last edited by DasModell; 08-25-2004 at 04:50 AM.
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    1940's VW Beetle (It was sold cheap to Germans by the Nazis which meant there was no build quality )
    VW's were first sold in large quantities after the war and whatever you can say about the design, build quality was something that many companies in the UK could take as an example.

ford Pinto who buys a car that can fricken explode on the littleist of rear end contact?

VW Beetle which is renound for being unreliable with something like a Jaguar XK120 which could go non-stop around lemans for 24 hours. I dont want to argue here but why are you taking it out on my country (or group of countries)? You could just have easily said that the build quality was better than alot of other cars. Please dont stoop down as low as some of the people in the American hate thread

Edit: Woot - Post 69 !

Opel Kadett E
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

VW Beetle which is renound for being unreliable with something like a Jaguar XK120 which could go non-stop around lemans for 24 hours. I dont want to argue here but why are you taking it out on my country (or group of countries)? You could just have easily said that the build quality was better than alot of other cars. Please dont stoop down as low as some of the people in the American hate thread

Edit: Woot - Post 69 !
    I was a bit surprised that you linked Nazi's with build quality. May be I should have used the Allegro or the Marina as examples of cars that would also fall under the main heading of this thread.

Im just going to shut up now before you offend me even more. I dunno what you have against my country but it offends me that you are pinpointing us making it seem that were a bunch of morons. You obviously havent heard of something called equality.

Im just going to shut up now before you offend me even more. I dunno what you have against my country but it offends me that you are pinpointing us making it seem that were a bunch of morons. You obviously havent heard of something called equality.
    It is always fun reading people saying that they are going to shut up and then continue talking. I have absolutely nothing against your country. You are really acting like the Americans that you referred to in an earlier reply. If you use the word Nazi in post you can expect to be in for some flak. Furthermore if you really think that the Allegro and the Marina are prime examples of British technology, than you are one of the few. I am the frist to admit that your island also produced some outstanding cars. This morning I was behind the wheel of UCP's Mini so I know what I am talking about.

It MUST be the Trabant, an east geman, car.the hood was made of paper !it was unreliable, polluting and everything was simply poor quality .....

well there was an alard clipper it only sold 10 but it couldn't go a mile without breaking down and it was all cramped.

Thread Information