Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:18th Scale Die-Cast Models

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in awhile.

I just received this one last night. It a new 1/18 model from Hotworks.

I just finish taking some quick pics of mine throught the conversion to the Techart GT Street.

(Click image to watch the slide show)
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

Damn where can you get 1/18 Hotworks models from?? Do they have other cars??
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Hotworks had just started making 1/18 models called the 'Auto Pro Shop Series'. This is the first one of 2 to arrive. The other one is a blue Bilstein Porsche which I didn't buy. They are also going to be releasing the Porsche Turbo in Silver and White.

Right now, the Porsche is the only one available in this series. Other will be available in the future.

I got this one off of Ebay for $43. For me it was worth every penny.
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

thats sweet
    and uhh sorry about this but on the orange one, the porsche logos way off center
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic118
    Hotworks had just started making 1/18 models called the 'Auto Pro Shop Series'. This is the first one of 2 to arrive. The other one is a blue Bilstein Porsche which I didn't buy. They are also going to be releasing the Porsche Turbo in Silver and White.

Right now, the Porsche is the only one available in this series. Other will be available in the future.

I got this one off of Ebay for $43. For me it was worth every penny.
    Yeah I saw that on eGay (lol, edited probably) too. If they are able to keep Auto Art quality but still have the customization like that they will be very rich people very fast.
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

New Viper! (Black one)

Here's another few new models that I just picked up recently.

(Click images to view slideshows)
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

are those hot works as well?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

No, the Ferrari F430 Coupe and Maserati MC12 are both from Hotwheels and the 25th Anniversary Countach is made by Ricko.

Right now, Hotworks only makes the Porsche 996 Turbo/Techart in 1/18 scale.
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

Here's another long awaited model that I picked up this year.

1/18 scale Pagani Zonda C12S by Motormax

(Click image to view slideshow)
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

i hate you
    whered u get that
    awww i want that baaaad
    uhh ya want to send it to me?

jk

<<<200th possst
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    i hate you
    whered u get that
    awww i want that baaaad
    uhh ya want to send it to me?

jk

<<<200th possst
    I've seen it in real life, and I have to say, I was dissapointed. The paint on the car itself was abysmal, and there was next to no detail whatsoever. It was cheaply built, and it showed. It's a shame that no-one like AutoArt or even Maisto builds any Paganis.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

You can kinda tell in the pics it's a shitty model. No offense exotic.

No offense taken.

Unfortunately, Motormax is the only manufacturer of the Pagani Zonda in 1/18 scale. While they got the shape of the car down fairly well the quality of the model is quite poor. I have spoken with a representative of Gateway Global (Autoart) about the Pagani Zonda and they are looking into it. But whether or not they ever to make it is beyond me.
    -Eric

Exotic118.com

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    I've seen it in real life, and I have to say, I was dissapointed. The paint on the car itself was abysmal, and there was next to no detail whatsoever. It was cheaply built, and it showed. It's a shame that no-one like AutoArt or even Maisto builds any Paganis.
    tehe car or the model
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Jimi H...

Thread Information