Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with modifications to my N14 pulsar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    gedda f' outta here man... m3's are maddd heavy and they corner like shite. mah civic is stripped out, does 0-60 faster than the low-end exotics, and corners like a dream.
    i think you have rocks in your head mate.

Seriously, how can some people even think that Rockefella is being serious ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginja Ninja
    Hi all

For a n00b like me, my first car had to be a shitbox, an N14 pulsar 2003 model. Since the insurance company won't cover silvia and skyline drivers under the age of 25, i've decided to make some modifications with this pulsar instead.

Now, i've planned to changed the gearbox back to manual
    I dont see why you want to change the gearbox to manual, because it will cost to much and it wont be like new. you are better of just buyin a manual pulsar and workin on that, its a smarter alternative.
    “Nothin like da feelin of da pedal 2 da metal”

what engine is in it presently? either go for the CA18DET or the SR20DAT, although the 20 doesnt have any major gains over the 18. But is insurance wat the problem in the first place i guess you cant do that.

Just get a good intake/filter system
    Extractors
    Maybe some high compression pistions
    stroker kit
    full exhaust.

That should keep the boost bug at bay for a while

Some of the older Pulsars had something like a viscous coupling LSD (either way they had viscous LSD plastered on the side of the car) so i'd be fitting one of them before putting any serious power into the car
    I am the Stig

have fun

Those things are a pain in the ass to work on they have the crazy spakplugs built onto the coil like the new mazda protege. If I was you I would start of with the small stuff first like new NGK iridium spakplugs 8mm sparkplug wires exhaust wild acms stronger crank cat back exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by 89honda3dr
    Those things are a pain in the ass to work on they have the crazy spakplugs built onto the coil like the new mazda protege. If I was you I would start of with the small stuff first like new NGK iridium spakplugs 8mm sparkplug wires exhaust wild acms stronger crank cat back exhaust
    Yeah, I was thinking of getting a fartcan exhaust.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information