Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new S4 design! By me!

The new S4 design! By me!

Here it is . I did it after I saw the pics of this beautiful car. I know it is not my best schetches but next time I'll be better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

Man that's ugly...

but it's not your fault, lol. I just don't get the new Audi grille, not very attractive in my opinion.

Nice sketch though
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Well done. I like the way you've incorporated the new trademark Audi grille, and the nifty headlights. Keep up the good work, dude. Make the grille a little bit wider, too. How about an Avant version, and an RS8?

An Rs8! It's interesting!!!! Thanks both of you.
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

looks great. very good sketch!
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

Thanks too @wall!

I like this sketch very much, which makes sense because I love the new S4 design. Great sketch, keep up the good work. On a side note, do you plan on going into automotive design as a career?
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Yes it's my dream to be a designer as many Greeks did. Examples: George Saridakis(Ford Shelby GR-1) ,Sir Isigonis(old Mini cooper) , Gari Telak (A3 sportsback), Sotiris Kobos( Toyota Yaris, Lexus Sc430) and Zapatinas (the back of Alfa 146, Fiat Barchetta and many Subaru concepts).

Good drawing mate made an ugly car look good. I surpose you've chosen Design as an option at school is you havent you should as it will probaly help to achieve that dream.
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

An Avant A8? Do things that Audi have failed to do, like an RSTT, Super6 (an even more powerful RS6....*drooling*), A2 Coupé... you know the score!

Thanks again but I am only 14 years old and I live in Greece so I can't have options at school. I'll try to find my way by studying architecture in the beginning and then I'll try to study design as Bachelor.

That looks awesome! I'd definitly drive it!!

Well, it's all Greek to me, this chopping thing. Anyone care to explain it?

this is simply drawing, not chopping. ive done a few of my own, and i also want to be a designer. i will hopefully be doing industrial design at uni next year, and then eventually automotive design at london or somewhere.

What chop;;;; The only thing I did is to clear the backround because it had oil in the corner. The car is MY scetch!!!!

Thread Information