View Poll Results: Murcielago R-GT or 575 GTC?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT

58 61.70%
  • Ferrari 575 GTC

36 38.30%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT vs Ferrari 575 GTC

Quote Originally Posted by jones.dk
    mostly beacuse my uncle has an Murciélago (not the R-GT)
    Do you realize nobody beilieves you or ever has? And the only way any one is going to is if you post proof. And don't tell us that your uncle lives far away.

Lamborghini big Fan

I voted for the Murcielago because I believe not only on the looks but the performance as well. I have been a Lamborghini fan since I was a kid. From the 350GT, Muira, to Gallardo. I am very much updated with all the models. For me Lamborghini cars are far better than Ferarri's. Ferarri makes too much models (just like Japanese and American lemon cars). Year after year, they replace the old ones. With Lamborghini, they preserve the looks of the models. They just upgrade it but do not replace it with new models so frequent. My uncle bought a 348ts way back in '95. He sold it a year after because he was very disappointed when it was quickly replaced by the F355 model. He kept his Porsches and Lamborghinis instead of the Ferarris.

The Countach lasted for almost 20 years before it was replaced by the Diablo. The Diablo's production went for 10 years before a new model (Murcielago) came out. Not to mention the designs, Lamborghini models have GREAT looks that lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by nicadraus
    I voted for the Murcielago because I believe not only on the looks but the performance as well. I have been a Lamborghini fan since I was a kid. From the 350GT, Muira, to Gallardo. I am very much updated with all the models. For me Lamborghini cars are far better than Ferarri's. Ferarri makes too much models (just like Japanese and American lemon cars). Year after year, they replace the old ones. With Lamborghini, they preserve the looks of the models. They just upgrade it but do not replace it with new models so frequent. My uncle bought a 348ts way back in '95. He sold it a year after because he was very disappointed when it was quickly replaced by the F355 model. He kept his Porsches and Lamborghinis instead of the Ferarris.

The Countach lasted for almost 20 years before it was replaced by the Diablo. The Diablo's production went for 10 years before a new model (Murcielago) came out. Not to mention the designs, Lamborghini models have GREAT looks that lasts.
    A lot of that is subjective, but I can see where you're coming from. BTW, Congratulations on reviving a 16-month old-thread.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Yo ur uncle must be teh mad richz0rz?

The R-GT, of course. It's so much cleaner than the Ferrari.
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

LAMBO!! It beats the Ferrari with power, Looks, and Price.

The R-GT is still struggling as a racer, too slow to win in ALMS mostly because of lack of factory support....now a Japanese team is running two of them in the Le Mans Endurance Series and recently showed good speed at Siverstone but neither finished due to engine failures...Ferrari wins again.

Thread Information