Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Falcon

well my dads f250 still has 4 wheel drums on it, but they bite that good that they could snap your neck
    I am the Stig

Time for an update i decided to spend the full $60 on a rust reapir pannel for the floor rather then let the problem resurface in the welds later and i spent $202 on the blinker switch costly but worth it...
    My plans for a trip to the pannel beaters have been pt to a full halt when i lost my job ill just have to bide my time and wait untill i get another job.

Oh man that just really sucks loosing your job in the middle of a project. I'm sure me and everyone else here wishes you luck to find a new job and get this Falcon smoking some Boy Racers.

Well thanks for reminding me about this...I havea new job working in a holden parts room...the pays not as good as the BMW dealer but it give me something to work off and im more likly to move further in this job.
    So far im trying to change the blinker switch TRYING being the oprative word its hard to get the wires out of the plastic plug the wires are secured in with pins and we have to figure out a way to get them out!what a pain....

Im wondering why i would actually loose reputation for my last post...it doesnt even contain a explination....

i cant explain it, it seemed like a quite reasonable post but i dont know why someone would have a problem with it. perhaps someone out there doesnt liek you, or is just trying to give you a bad day
    I am the Stig

Quite a yellow belly approach if you ask me....

well i know how you feel, it wouldve only been a week ago now and i got a negative rating. someone who saw my list for the top 10 australasian drivers of all time and today took a rep point off me and said i had a great lack of historic perspective. although i admit i dont usually think of racing 20+ years ago, all i gotta say is: im only 15, what do you want me to do, know off by heart what years sir jack brabham won the f1 gran prix, what the fastest lap alan jones completed around monza in a williams was?......

even the best of us though piss someone off down the line and get rep points taken off us for what we at the time think is rediculous and cowardly, but the only solution i guess is not to worry
    I am the Stig

Well to put thing in perspective their its kinda funny that russle couldent rember his last race win...which was like in 98 or something before his 02 queansland win and yet skaify didn and skaify rember he was three laps in front too...so even the drivers sometimes forget! I dont pride myself on rembering little things...hance why i say he won this race didnt he?....
    As for the perpective thing you have been whatching raceing less time then i have and similary i have been whatching less then say crisis or other morestatic posters we have in the aussie forums...(where did holden hfv6 go?)
    Im not worried but if you look in the ford GT vs Doge i posted my opions on the person who ate into my rep....he didnt read everything i wrote and that bugs me...

Well i think it was Winton in 2001 before the Queensland 300 in 03 but for him it must've been a pretty big gap between wins and i guess between that time gap he was under alot of stress with his hatred for Larry Perkins building up and him settling into SBR.

well yeah it was only last year i seriously got interested into watching more than Bathurst, i still missed phillip island, race 2 at clipsal, barbagallo, hidden valley and race one at the main event.........
    I am the Stig

havent missed a race since beginning of the 02 season..have everyone on tape...plus 01 bathurst and my fathers static collection of raceing...too bad he didnt own a VCR untill 86....one years of group C races....

well i wish i could boast those statistics, everyone at school reckons im stupid for watching every V8 race and just last weekend when clipsal was on, one of my friends and my brother had the nerve to put NFS:Underground on when there was still a good hours racing left in race one, so i was relegated to watching the rest in my mums room. well worth it though, i can definately see why clipsal keeps winning the best event of the year, and not for the crashes, as fun as they are
    I am the Stig

Yeah well i doubt their doing anything more interesting themselves....
    And there are a few advantages to being an only child....from what i heard of your brother he would not live very long if i was in your shoes.....
    Clipsal has gotten awards and contunes to grow every year its a topraceplain and simple...id rather 2 smallsprint races and one long race about 100 odd laps though..

well my brother though at times he really gets on my nerves......im probably more violent towards him than he is towards me, but i at least think that i usually have good reason. ive stabbed him in the leg and arm (not full on, just left a scratch or scar) a couple of times because i felt the situation called for it and accidently given him a bleeding nose (we mustve been arguing about something and ive spun around and accidently clobbered him across the nose with my elbow) but thats about it, some other siblings hospitalise each other.......

well a couple of shorter races would be easier on the driver, and 100 laps or so i think would be getting close to 400km straight (more like 350 though) so that would be a pretty big strain, with the new full bodied underwear in place from the adoption of FIA rules. i wouldnt be too surprised really if towards the end of the year we start hearing of drivers being fined for boycotting the use of the fireproof underwear. i can understand the drivers concern, the racing suits are already fireproof and at times too hot, so why add to that?
    I am the Stig

Worst my older brother done once was knocked out one of my loose teeth...that was too many years ago to bother to recall....
    Ihave had some younger kids at school who cantanly bug me...i ask them tostoptheykeepit up ask again...after that cycle happend so many times i gave them the reason why theywhere bugging me (it wasa name my dearly departed ran called me) and then i just though stuff it i winded one and attempted to strangle the other...granted they where younger,smaller and to top it off NERDS (so they fell down real easy)amdi was the devil in this situation! i gave them more warnings then a care to count and when i tell them stop or youll regret it i mean it! and the teacher expected me to tell...pfffft yeah right their pathetic i didnt want to stoop to their level
    Yeah it wouldbut more enjoyable for some and the fans like it...
    That underwear rule come from bloody FIA who are european and because of that fact do everything better....they know jack shiot about our raceing and proved this by that decision....

Thread Information