Thread: Motortrend 200-mph Top Speed Wallpaper

Motortrend 200-mph Top Speed Wallpaper

Check out:
    http://motortrend.com/multimedia/wal...eed/index.html
    Wallpapers with the Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT and the Ford GT, all in red. I didn't think it was necessary to save and post all of the wallpapers as it wastes UCP's space but I have included some pictures.
    I really hate how Motortrend puts that big-ass writing of theirs and sometimes in the most inappropriate places.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wolf03; 09-10-2004 at 04:06 PM.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

well, motor trend went out and borrowed/bought those three cars in red, i think they deserve to put their label there, for copyright purposes.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

btw, imo, the porsche carrera gt looks horrendous in red, silver and black are the only ones that suit it... maybe white.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I don't think you have read it properly, I said 'big-ass' writing, they could make it smaller and keep it in the corner, not over the cars.

EDIT: I think the Carrera GT looks quite good in red. I've tried the colour configuration at their site and found that even yellow looks good but I would have to say that on a car like this, nothing beats metallic paint.
    Last edited by Wolf03; 09-10-2004 at 05:14 PM.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by rockefella
    btw, imo, the porsche carrera gt looks horrendous in red, silver and black are the only ones that suit it... maybe white.
    yep... i agree... it looks terrible! silver and black is better... or maybe orange? if there is any...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    yep... i agree... it looks terrible! silver and black is better... or maybe orange? if there is any...
    Only yellow but you could always get a custom paint on it.
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    I don't think you have read it properly, I said 'big-ass' writing, they could make it smaller and keep it in the corner, not over the cars.

EDIT: I think the Carrera GT looks quite good in red. I've tried the colour configuration at their site and found that even yellow looks good but I would have to say that on a car like this, nothing beats metallic paint.
    well, thats what i was explaining, anyone can just crop out the motortrend writing if it was small and in the corner, by placing it over the car in big writing, chances are that it won't be tampered with.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    well, thats what i was explaining, anyone can just crop out the motortrend writing if it was small and in the corner, by placing it over the car in big writing, chances are that it won't be tampered with.
    Ah, I see your point, sorry. Still horrible though. It just ruins the beautiful creations of human imagination (I'm talking about the cars ). And it would have been better if a Lambo Murci would be instead of the Ford GT. The car is nice but I'm still not convinced a $100,000 CDN Ford would sell very well.
    Michael Schumacher

Ah, I see your point, sorry. Still horrible though. It just ruins the beautiful creations of human imagination (I'm talking about the cars ). And it would have been better if a Lambo Murci would be instead of the Ford GT. The car is nice but I'm still not convinced a $100,000 CDN Ford would sell very well.
    jay leno has one, if that counts for something
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

you think a 100 grand ford is bad what about the chrysler me-four-twelve if that thing gets built who knows how much it will cost
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

i get that mag.. not a bad article
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Thread Information