Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exige's Rice Hunt Challenge!

Exige's Rice Hunt Challenge!

Matra gave me the idea of starting a competition (I think he was joking ) based around one of my favourite pursuits ... "Rice Spotting" I don't know if this will catch on but its worth a try!

The idea of the game is to photograph "riced" cars (although unfortunatley no rep is given until I can give rep ).

I'll judge how riced it is (out of 100) and I'll say why I gave it that score. Extra marks for going Egg Nog style by putting your username on the shifter or something else hard to do

I'm not going to be down my local "Rice Town" for a short while but when I get a chance I'll make sure I'll add some entries

Good luck and Happy Huntin'

Exige!

Tip : Lamer the better (Im running at GMT so I wont be able to reply to this thread until 4pm England time)
    Last edited by :Exige:; 09-13-2004 at 03:35 PM.

From the Knockhill show back in April. I chose NOT to embarras myself by posting it when I did the report

Anyway, this was the VeilSide Tokyo car show car and imported into Scotland by CRD Racing as a promo. it was ugly - but sttracted the crowds - most wearing Burberry caps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Do those leaflets in the engine bay add horsepower?

I refuse to take photos of ricer cars, because people might think that I actually like that sort of thing.
    Thanks for all the fish

shifty and i will go out riding on the weekend and take some rice shots for ya! plenty around here.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I thought we were "hunting" ricers....
    o well
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Well Peter although that Supra is ricy it doesn't look THAT bad... You stand no chance, cause today I saw the riciest civic ever at Boca Raton's mall and I'm hoping to see it tomorrow when I bring my camera

It was a gold hatchback with a white body kit and silver tinted windows!! The guy was running on such a low budget that it didn't even have the ricy muffler. I think it's worst than anything that I've seen on anti-rice.com .... I truly hope is there tomorrow, I could win this comp with a pic of that car

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    I thought we were "hunting" ricers....
    o well
    We could but I dont know if the mods would approve

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I refuse to take photos of ricer cars, because people might think that I actually like that sort of thing.
    Thats part of the fun - you have to be covert if you dont want to look like a twat

Matra .. even though it does look quite ricerish I'm only gonna give it 18/100 .. (1) it's not hugely ricerish (2) its not that Lame (which is what will score you the highest) (3) It is still rice though

Also doing embarrasing acts to get a photo will score high .. I'm looking for amusment value here!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Also doing embarrasing acts to get a photo will score high .. I'm looking for amusment value here!
    Can I make a claim for 19/100 then ?

I had to come out of the pits on a serious track weekend and go amongst the Burberry-brigade talk about NOS and burnouts. I got serious stick when I went back to the real drivers
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

when i went out to lunch today i saw a honda accord with a different colored bodykit and a rediculous spoiler but my cellphone was off and i was in a rush.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Shame on you Matra! if it had better wheels and wasnt THAT low I would drive that!
    Ill go rice hunting on friday night
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Can I make a claim for 19/100 then ?

I had to come out of the pits on a serious track weekend and go amongst the Burberry-brigade talk about NOS and burnouts. I got serious stick when I went back to the real drivers
    19/100?! Your pushing it Matra but seeing as you did have to risk every bit of self-respect to get that photo I'll give it to you

Im trying my best to arrange to go down to the nearest place with ricers ... hopefully within a week.

If only I had a digital camera.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    From the Knockhill show back in April. I chose NOT to embarras myself by posting it when I did the report

Anyway, this was the VeilSide Tokyo car show car and imported into Scotland by CRD Racing as a promo. it was ugly - but sttracted the crowds - most wearing Burberry caps
    I don't think that's a ricer Matra (engine has been modified)

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    I don't think that's a ricer Matra (engine has been modified)
    true, but the interior had a couple of hundred pounds weight of playstaion, dvd screens, amplifiers and speakers and I think the engine was only there to drive the alternator So I don't think it wodl have made much difference to the performance (bias!)

LOL, that probably true. Id leave the interior of it stock except for a nice cd player, some aftermarket speakers (nothing ridiculous, just replace the originals with better quality ones) and maybe a better seat. (matching the interior of course)
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information