Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What is the greatest Supercar of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Regardless, a car that's been tuned right won't do it at all.
    Utter crap quiggs.
    Possibly you would have a hard time replicating a flame-thrower in a conservatively tuned factory car, but they aren't tuned right either because they lose power and waste fuel by being too rich as standard.

Quote Originally Posted by FPV
    I always thought it had alot to do with large amounts of valve overlap
    Generally, forced cars won't run a cam with overlap.
    Last edited by P4g4nite; 09-10-2006 at 01:56 AM.

mclaren fi 2004 Maserati MC12

i have tosay the mclaren

mclaren f1 or 2004 Maserati MC12

i have to say the mclaren

A double post?!? Wow..

Yea we suport the troups but the vets are not thought about again! ouch!

Hello I am a veteran that has seen what we do the veterans of our wars.
    The Vietnam War ended in 1975, but the vets are still homeless I the u. s. a.
    I met so many of them that I got plain ashamed of being an American and I am a veteran.
    I would not build them a wall of their names, but see how many of them need training for a job, assistance with a home or apartment.
    And I would definitely not leave them without anything but their war skills to reestablish themselves and again try to fit into the world of civilian neighborhood!

Someone should go to war for the veterans, they just have been spit upon and totally forgotten, like those along the 38th parallel of Korea, well those A.W.A.K. boys were left there to get home anyway they could!
    It makes me so mad that I moved out and now live in a great country. At least they do not forget their vets. They even have legal grass to smoke if I still liked it.

But it is a childish thing to get high. I know as this is how I grew up. High, until I joined to be a soldier. Got tripped and then could not get operated on.
    C’est le Viev! So is the life! I tell you “W” is going to get you! Dave out and happy now!

Even in pain daily, but I learned to put the pain outside!

Thanks to lessons learned about Bruce lee, and for God’s Grace!!!

i hope not to anger anyone, but get the best hero's some help!

it started raining in Vietnam last week of may 2006 and experts say it should stop in December 2006.

anyone that can fight in the pouring rain everyday for months is my HERO&#1!
    Dave at DaveMall.com
    Thanks for taking the time to visit!
    Many thanks if you found item(s) you liked!
    any products you want, did not find email me!
    [email protected] or [email protected]

Not only did that not make sense, it was utterly irrelevant.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMall.com
    I met so many of them that I got plain ashamed of being an American and I am a veteran.
    I would not build them a wall of their names, but see how many of them need training for a job, assistance with a home or apartment.
    And I would definitely not leave them without anything but their war skills to reestablish themselves and again try to fit into the world of civilian neighborhood!

Someone should go to war for the veterans, they just have been spit upon and totally forgotten, like those along the 38th parallel of Korea, well those A.W.A.K. boys were left there to get home anyway they could!
    It makes me so mad that I moved out and now live in a great country. At least they do not forget their vets. They even have legal grass to smoke if I still liked it.

But it is a childish thing to get high. I know as this is how I grew up. High, until I joined to be a soldier. Got tripped and then could not get operated on.
    C’est le Viev! So is the life! I tell you “W” is going to get you! Dave out and happy now!

it started raining in Vietnam last week of may 2006 and experts say it should stop in December 2006.

That's by far the best post I have ever read.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    That's by far the best post I have ever read.
    I agree.

2004 maserati mc12 all day everyday greastest car ever
    http://racing.bluebob88.com/fans.php?fan=3364
    please click on it i need some fans
    how could mess with my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMall.com

I'm glad I'm living halfway across the world! Watch out everyone, Wouter is coming for you!

(1) Ferrari F40
    (2) 1995 McLaren F1 GTR
    (3) Lamborghini Countach

Thread Information