Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Lamborghini SUV!

Lamborghini SUV DOES Exist

Yes ladies and gents, Lamborshini once manufactured an SUV! The name was the LM 002.

If you got to the Lamborghini website you can check all the info you want on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion
    Yes ladies and gents, Lamborshini once manufactured an SUV! The name was the LM 002.

If you got to the Lamborghini website you can check all the info you want on it!
    i gess everybody in here knows that
    but this might be the next SUV generation from lambo ... who knows
    for me i think that wont happen BUt whoknows

Blue Wagon

Yeah the blue wagon is just a photoshoped Dodge Magnum prototype, I dont think it would be a bad idea for lamborghini to introduce an all exclusive suv, just not something like a cayenne wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    According to information from Lamborghini, the new SUV is to be competition for such SUV's as the Cayenne. The company is hoping to prepare the SUV for production between 2005 and 2006. It will be built on the Gallardo platform and stylistically it will have cues from the Gallardo and the Murcielago. The top version is expected to have a 500hp, 5.0L engine and a 6 speed semi-automatic transmission
    i hope they wont bring it to production.... lamborghini is a supercar brand and they shouldnt make SUVs.... u dont see ferrari make pickup trucks do u?
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

well just remember how many people wouldve been thinking the same thing about porsche before the cayenne and the drawings of the new 928 popped up. in porsches defense though theyve got to ensure they're making as much money as possible as theyre not as financially secure as ferrari and lamborghini
    I am the Stig

I think the idea of a lambo suv is just retarted i mean its the same for Ferrari a supercar manufacturer shouldnt do it.
    There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows.

What happened to not reviving dead threads?????
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by brum
    I think the idea of a lambo suv is just retarted i mean its the same for Ferrari a supercar manufacturer shouldnt do it.
    but porsche did it,and the cayenne was a succesful model,i mean they sold

Porsches best seller

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    The Cayenne doesn't sell well so I don't think Lamborghini is stupid enough to make an SUV too
    The Cayenne outsold the 911 and the Boxster 'added together' in the last half of 2003, and the trend continues. The fact is that Audi (AKA Lamborghini) can't afford not to make a Lambo SUV, and, it will probably be based on the Cayenne/Toureg platform, as Audi is a stakeholder.

Think about it. A Cayenne with a Gallardo nose and Lambo V10 for $100K and I bet they can't make enough of them. I don't want one, but lots of folks will.

Its because Lamborghini is owned by Audi and Volkswagen that they wont, and dont need to produce an SUV. Porsche only made one because in the long run they need more volume sellers to stay in the market without being bought out. Lamborghini has the support of VW and Audi to fall back on when the going gets tough, Porsche doesnt have that luxury
    I am the Stig

I dont wanna get flammed but I would buy one.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I think if lamborghini is creating a new SUV it should be as capable offroad as the LM002. They definatly shouldn't make a SUV like the X5 which is basicly just a luxury family SUV. I mean the X5 can't do s**t offroad.

Hopefully the drawing shown in the first post doesn't go any farther than concept. It sure doesn't look like a serious offroader. If lamborghini is going to make a SUV it should look a bit like a modern LM002, that would be cool.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

They should definately bring out another 'over-sized mud plugger'. Afterall, this is a company that started out manufacturing tractors, so it makes sense.

I think the future SUV will look more like that
    Copright by AutoBuild
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Piacki_117; 10-14-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    Or an LM002
    Or neither of them?!?
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information