Thread: Car Advice and opinions needed!

Exclamation Car Advice and opinions needed!

Hey guys, first of all just like to say as a member to this site, i am overwelmed on how u guys know so much about these things, and yet im still learning from yall and its really cool. now i know i asked about Honda prelude or Acura Integra. well i need your advice and opinions on what u think would be the best car? for Style, Electrical, and speed. plus somewhat cheap on buying the car, i dont care the cost of the parts and all that i can get that at a good price, just the car is what i need. and plus what would u say to me if i said im going to wait a few years go by, saved all my money and buy a Acura RSX type S. its been my fave car since it came out. so please post your advice and opinion on here thanks. P.S dont say Honda Civic, please, i like them, but From where im living...everyone is using a Honda Civic as their Ricer or whatever speedy car and its really getting old!!! so i appreicated, sorry, yall Honda civic's fan lol

So what you're asking is, what should you get right now if you don't wait to get the RSX? Am I right?

Well, other than the Prelude and Integra....how about the Nissan 240SX. The drift scene is causing the price of RWD cars up, but you can still get these reasonably cheap. What do you plan to do with the car? If you've read this forum much you know that even in the small group, the sense of style differs greatly. What do you mean by electrical? And speed ImportFan can be squeezed out of any machine.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I would definitely go fot the Prelude, because although it is a very "sportive" car, it is not as radicall as a Integra. And if you're going to use it everiday, you certainly would love to have some comfort specs in it. And as it has a less "screamer engine" it would porbably last more.

Anyway I hate both cars and would go for an older BMW.

Hope you get a good deal!!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Yes, I would definetly go for a RWD car, hell i wouldnt even consider a FWD one
    Really if your looking for speed RWD (or AWD) is the way to go.

get a 240sx + engine swap!(sr20det is easiest, just need engine and couple of other stuff, or you can always go with a turbo and 300rwhp on stock internals).

anywayz, i'd take the predule over the integra, the integra is almost like the civic, 2 riced compared to the predule.
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    the preludes are okay, i dont like the final gereration ones, i like the ones before that though. personally, id go with the integra. it's a little ligher, which is a definite advantage when your engine isn't pushing big numbers on the torque scale.

I'd get a b18c for it, stuff a Crower 2.3l stroker kit in it, hook up a Jackson Racing supercharger, and have fun.

Electrical, not sure what you mean...neither is going to be easy to work on...

Styling, I couldn't say. That's a very personal decision.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

240SX would definitely be my choice. Then i'd take it away, and smoke off the Civics no sweat

Go for the bimmer my 328is could go 0-60 in like 6.9 or under 7 and topped out at 128 electrically limited and man does that car handle like heaven!

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Go for the bimmer my 328is could go 0-60 in like 6.9 or under 7 and topped out at 128 electrically limited and man does that car handle like heaven!
    Maintenance could kill ya though on a kid's budget.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Exclamation Go DSM

Quote Originally Posted by ImportFan
    Hey guys, first of all just like to say as a member to this site, i am overwelmed on how u guys know so much about these things, and yet im still learning from yall and its really cool. now i know i asked about Honda prelude or Acura Integra. well i need your advice and opinions on what u think would be the best car? for Style, Electrical, and speed. plus somewhat cheap on buying the car, i dont care the cost of the parts and all that i can get that at a good price, just the car is what i need. and plus what would u say to me if i said im going to wait a few years go by, saved all my money and buy a Acura RSX type S. its been my fave car since it came out. so please post your advice and opinion on here thanks. P.S dont say Honda Civic, please, i like them, but From where im living...everyone is using a Honda Civic as their Ricer or whatever speedy car and its really getting old!!! so i appreicated, sorry, yall Honda civic's fan lol
    You should definatly get and Eclipse doesnt matter what kind RS, GS, Spyder doesnt matter, just get one and swap a low mileage GSX motor and Tranny and Go DSM!

Thread Information