Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: October personnal photography contest

I would not mind it to be weekly, when I have nothing to show in a week i'll just skip it.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Again I suggest making a new thread with everybody posting just the one image they want to enter. Maybe we can award the winner with a six months subscription ?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Again I suggest making a new thread with everybody posting just the one image they want to enter. Maybe we can award the winner with a six months subscription ?
    Ok for this, post all your comments here and I will make a new thread with only the entry pictures for the month.
    this afternoon
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

Exclamation

25 october the entry will close to make the vote
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

o yea i keep forgetting
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    why arent we allowed to change the pic that we want to use for the month? it is infact a one month contest so why am I not allowed to change my pic before the end of the deadline?? i see this rule to be a bit too much.. the way i see it, its a way to encourage people to better their photography skills... and again why is it that we cant change the submitions??? i might aswell not make an entry till the last day of the event, which isnt what people want..
    ________
    Dodge history
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 10:28 PM.

i kinda agree. i do think that it is a hindrance in the comp, as i dont enter my pic until the last day or until i no i wont have new pics til after the deadline. however, i dont think you should be allowed to change because then you could enter a pic that may not be your best and then if peoplle have much better pics you can change it to you best, rather than saving it for the next month or something. i think we should do the weekly comps.

Exclamation

1 - not allowed to change picture because is injust for the people who have post his picture before you, me to I post my picture and I go to event and take better pics but I keep it for the next comp.

2- Weekly comp will be hard to take place because lot of people here have not a event per week (me to) but continue to post your opinion for this subject.
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

Where do we vote?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

same question here .....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

its not voting time yet guys, not till 25th. i think that if we had weekly contests then people would still have a set of pictures they took during the last month. you wouldnt need weekly photos, the rule about pic taken that month and the month before would still apply. the only thing it would change is that people may have to enter their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. choices in some of the comps, which i would imagine would widen the group that takes home wins. i think you should make a poll and keep it open for 2 days and then well know exactly what people think.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    its not voting time yet guys, not till 25th. i think that if we had weekly contests then people would still have a set of pictures they took during the last month. you wouldnt need weekly photos, the rule about pic taken that month and the month before would still apply. the only thing it would change is that people may have to enter their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. choices in some of the comps, which i would imagine would widen the group that takes home wins. i think you should make a poll and keep it open for 2 days and then well know exactly what people think.
    Great idea the people here take some pictures same as me and I want to see more, I make a small poll now to open or not a weekly contest after the vote of this month contest
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

Exclamation

votes are open in the october entry section
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

Thread Information