Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: October personnal photography contest

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    wow wuts up stratos? there is no friday october 9 2004, nor is ther a friday september 9 2004. (there hasnt been a friday oct 9 since 98) exactly when was this taken?

Don't need to think he is lying. He's telling truth and he's got a good reason to have been there and to always take very good pictures.

Wait for next month and you'll see this picture is not a coincidence.

I've seen other pictures from Stratos and he is good.

Or at least, far better than me.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

well McReis, while you have a good point, your wrong. I realize its a great picture, but he said he took it on a date that doesnt exist, and if it did, wouldnt have past yet. its more than a little strange. So hes obviously not telling the truth, at least about when he took it, he was probably mistaken. I said nothing about whether he sould be there or not, as your post would indicate, and like i said i agree it is a great pic. There is no coincidence about the pic, i do not doubt he took it, i just wonder about when he took it, and if he is not trying to pass something that wouldnt be allowed, why would he come up with a random date. another thing i thought was interesting was he only listed 2004 in his orig post, which makes me think it may have been taken before september.

i am not going to pursue this, because hes a good member and wouldnt try to bs us with smoething important, i only wanted to know about the date issue. i said nothing about a coincidence, and, just out of curiousity, how do you KNOW hes not lying? how do you know im not a 40 year old child molester? how do i know you arent? how can u pass judgement about anyone you have never met in your life, as in all the people here, with a few exceptions.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

here goes a similar picture sph ... want to belive belive if you don't want ... i won't get crazy ... i've got others picture that i still remenber the dayte and i could post them ..... knhow its up to you sph to decide if i can or not participate on the photo comp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    All of these were taken in account as posible photos for the contest. What's your opinion? Were they better then the chosen?

the things that dreams are made of (first and last pic )
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    here goes a similar picture sph ... want to belive belive if you don't want ... i won't get crazy ... i've got others picture that i still remenber the dayte and i could post them ..... knhow its up to you sph to decide if i can or not participate on the photo comp

i dont see any reason why you cant enter now i just thaught that was an amazing pic that couldnt be an amature one

Well done
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    i dont see any reason why you cant enter now i just thaught that was an amazing pic that couldnt be an amature one

Well done
    i'm an amature but when you thake 200 pictures to a event 10 of those ones are good .... and that's what apenned to that picture
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

stratos, i dont doubt u took that pic, even though it is outstanding. also, it is in no way up to me whether u can enter. the only thing i wonder is when it was taken, but as i said im not gonna pursue that anymore. you are more than welcome to enter the comp imo and u will probably get my vote. not to sound like im still worked up over this, if you uploaded them soon after u took em, then right click the photo and in properties under modified thatll say what day you uploaded it.

how do you know im not a 40 year old child molester? how do i know you arent? how can u pass judgement about anyone you have never met in your life, as in all the people here, with a few exceptions.

I never said I wasn't and I'm surprised you say you aren't.

Come on SPH... Stratos is a Portuguese boy with whom I talk many times at Messenger, and he's made proof of who he is and why he goes to so many differente places to watch races. He was wrong with the date allright, but like you, I don't think we should make a mess about it, because everyone of us could be lying. Specially me in September. I posted a photo that couldn't be object of proof. It was only me and my Vespa. It could have be taken three years ago. Relax! It was really taken in August 2004.

But you've made your point. Let's get the show on the road and start voting!

Worst than a man who forgets about dates, is a man who posts many photos just to know your opinion.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    damm i can't remenber very well when was the pic thaken .... it was thaken 2 days befor the monza gp ... and can somebody tell me waths that day ?
    look at when the picture was created... it should be in the pics properties on your pc..

For me, that would be the winner. Not because of it's quality, but because of the oppotunity sense and imagination of the shot.

Congrats even so! Moral winner!
    thank you, I used a P72 (the one your friend has) and Im tired of all the static and crap like that that comes with the pics... i was planning on buying myself a F717 but i cant seem to land a steady job.. hopefully by november ill have something..
    ________
    VT1100C3
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 10:25 PM.

[QUOTE=Rebirth of Xar]look at when the picture was created... it should be in the pics properties on your pc..QUOTE]

The date that apears on the PC, is the day when it was downloaded to that computer. That doesn´t mean it was taken that day.

Regarding your photo:
    Anyway, it is a nice everyday machine. But I have high expectations over the 828.

Stratos is a Portuguese boy with whom I talk many times at Messenger, and he's made proof of who he is and why he goes to so many differente places to watch races.

Worst than a man who forgets about dates, is a man who posts many photos just to know your opinion.
    OMG! i never questioned his motives. of course he goes to watch races cuz he loves cars and races! im not a dumbass, most people who go on car websites go to some races, and dont need reasons to. and who is the man who posts many photos just to know opinion? and why would that be a bad thing?

EDIT: not to stir up a hornets nest, but if we still had rep id be neg reping you for each of your posts because they all seem ill informed and seem little thought has gone into them.

Wink

Many bla bla but no more pictures
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

what day does the voting start cuz im gonna hold off as long as i can to see if something better comes my way

what day does the voting start cuz im gonna hold off as long as i can to see if something better comes my way
    The vote will star the 25 october for 5 days I thinks is enough no?
    'www.sl55creationweb.com

well, it looks like my next event will not be until the 24th of october so ill post my weak entry for this month now. i hope to go to the viewing of the GP of Brazil for the Ferrari Club of New England. Along with the viewing and refreshments, there will be a drive, which, if i can caravan with, should provide some great pics.

EDIT: forgot my formalities

Cannon Powershot S1 IS
    late sept?
    Lamborghini Countach
    boston sports car weston, mass
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SPHFerrari; 10-07-2004 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information