Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto Art Bugatti Veyron 1:18 diecast

Exactly. Bugatti Veyron, one of the most pointless automobiles to be considered for production. I dont care if it adds 10 mph to the maximum top speed debate. It does so only by using 350 bhp more than the Mclaren f1, and by using four wheel drive, and "special tyres" and derestricted limiter. Now tell me, which car is more intelligent?

Well the Veyron is more intelligent because it is a new car with a lot of computing power. The F1 is a car from over 10 years ago and has no driver aids and little computing power compared.

The Veyron is a pointless car. It has 1001 bhp but to get that figure it has a W16 8 litre engine with 4 turbochargers. The car will handle like a dog, because it weighs nearly 2 tonnes. That is ok in a GT but in a Hypercar it isn't. The car will also drink fuel like george best drinks alcohol and the engine could be unreliable because of its power. They also say that it is supposed to be a luxury car, but why does a luxury car need 8 litres of W16 and 1001 bhp. I don't care if the car can do 250 mph+ and I don't care if it can reach 60 mph in less than 3 seconds and reach 186 mph in 14 seconds. Why do you need to be that fast? In my eyes, the best top speed for a supercar is 200-210 mph. Any more than that is not nessessary. The F1 will always be a better car than the Veyron no matter what because it is a purist supercar and that is how it should be.

will guys thank you for your intelligent answers it dose make since..thank you but I wish Bugatti comes out whit at list 500-600 hp it dose not have to be 1001hp.....G! oh willllllll!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

so, if autoart isnt making one, will bburago, maisto, or hotwheels make one??
    halo 2 - november 9

Sorry for the late reply, but go to www.project118.com and go to forums, and then to Press Room, there you will find new pics of the Veyron in 1:18 by AUTOart.

Thx for the info.

You can say what you want, but the model looks nice.
    Michael and Ferrari - Sempre il numero 1!
    You can never go plenty fast enough...

All the info here:
    (Buggati Veyron, Ferrari F430 1/18... Even a CGT from AA)

http://www.grandprixlegends.com/DieC...Cast%29/Items/

lets say it do goes into production, how much do you think it will cost?? at least a fortune...

Quote Originally Posted by RS6
    Well the Veyron is more intelligent because it is a new car with a lot of computing power. The F1 is a car from over 10 years ago and has no driver aids and little computing power compared.

The Veyron is a pointless car. It has 1001 bhp but to get that figure it has a W16 8 litre engine with 4 turbochargers. The car will handle like a dog, because it weighs nearly 2 tonnes. That is ok in a GT but in a Hypercar it isn't. The car will also drink fuel like george best drinks alcohol and the engine could be unreliable because of its power. They also say that it is supposed to be a luxury car, but why does a luxury car need 8 litres of W16 and 1001 bhp. I don't care if the car can do 250 mph+ and I don't care if it can reach 60 mph in less than 3 seconds and reach 186 mph in 14 seconds. Why do you need to be that fast? In my eyes, the best top speed for a supercar is 200-210 mph. Any more than that is not nessessary. The F1 will always be a better car than the Veyron no matter what because it is a purist supercar and that is how it should be.
    you're right. i think it meant only to make records, not as a real supercars. i wonder how it will turn with that kind of weight at 160 mph...

Well,the Veyron is on sale and even was on sale since April 2004.Unfortunately nobody wanted to buy it as it costs over 800,000 sterling pounds!!!Bugatti made 50 of them but none were sold.Now Bugatti is planning of making another carwhich is powered by a V8 and will be a four seater (out by 2008)!and about the die cast models by Auto Art,i have 3-BMW M3 CSL,Lambo Gallardo,Mazda RX-8..waiting for the veyron

Thread Information