Thread: Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone,

just have a look at what this careless person did! this is so painful to look at.

badboy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at that

I stress about parking my Commodore in car parks. If I had a car like that I would do my shopping by bus.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Look what somebody did to this 250 GTO ( price: not affordable )

Gasp!

Well, look what happened to this!

Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

The guy that trashed that beautiful 360 Modena should be SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you ppl are unbelivable... shoot someone who crashes a car that you like? he was probly injured pretty bad and he had to take the hit of losing a ~$250k car i think he suffered enough besides it was his car to flip, he has to live with his error or mabe it wasnt his fault....
    and the 250GTO was his car to modify the way he did if you dont like it to bad what matters is if he did...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    you ppl are unbelivable... shoot someone who crashes a car that you like? he was probly injured pretty bad and he had to take the hit of losing a ~$250k car i think he suffered enough besides it was his car to flip, he has to live with his error or mabe it wasnt his fault....
    and the 250GTO was his car to modify the way he did if you dont like it to bad what matters is if he did...
    What are you talking about? This is a website about cars, not about filosophy... But you're right if our first concerns should go out to the one who was in that car. About the GTO, the front bumper is damaged, which is too bad for such an expensive car, so we can start complaining about who did this!!!

Originally posted by megotmea7
    This tosser was cruising down Willunga Hill ( here in Adelaide ) at around 180kmh if I remember correctly. Our maximum speed limit is 110kmh. He was apparently pissed and had only just picked the car up the previous week. He vertook someone then saw the road turned off to the right. He became airborne and landed in the vineyard. He walked away. LAst I heard he was getting it repaired locally for around $150000. Just cause you can afford one, doesnt mean you can drive one.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

did u get those pics from wrekless exotics? i think we should boycott!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

THe guys who did that their cars should be takin' in Justice
    Fire Bangle ­­or give me back MY M5 and don't touch the M3

AHHH OMG MY EYES, its the car that desserves health care, not the F#%kin idiots that crashed them, they should be thrown to rabid dogs! what i wouldnt give for a ferrari or a lambo, and to see these bastards crash them, that really hurts
    GT1

this is a shame..

1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Don't forget that these could have been completely by accident. But, assuring that when you buy a supercar, you will drive it quickly, I see your points.

Thread Information