Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga REDUX

The Great UCP Saga REDUX

For those who weren't around for the original or the knock offs this is a game where you complete one sentance in a story at a time. I start

The wind blew across the bare mountain road sending dirt devils spinning off round the corner.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

It was the perfect setting for the first annual UCP rally.

Egg Nog rolled up in his Sahara Spec Porsche 959, while Matra Et Alpine was having trouble with the A310's electrics

he wouldve rathered have an A610, but after the odd electric shock, the A310 was back running normal.
    I am the Stig

I was thinking this would be a dirt rally, and I havn't seen one of those sorta A610's, but i've seen A310's in the dirt, so thats why I mentioned it.

Anyway

I pull up, in a Rally Spec Saab 99 Turbo , ready for the startline. Whiteballz pulls up next to me in a Subby 22b, and revs the powerful boxer engine to 7000rpm! He snarls as Cotterik pulls up in a rally spec EVO 7
    Last edited by Spastik_Roach; 07-14-2004 at 12:54 AM.

(nice call S_R) is it that obvious i love that car?

cool!

the next car to arrive is shifty in his dads 04' STI rally car, all of the sudden...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

R34_296KW arrives in a Nissan Maxima covered with spoilers and GTR stickers, and Skyline badges.. He parks over by himself with some hoes he picked up off the street

then i show up in an XR6T, set to become Australia's next cult car. But it wasnt just any XR6T, this one was equiped with an APS Phase 3 package giving 390kw and almost 800nm, able to push it to 307km/h
    I am the Stig

Unfortuneately SlickHolden arrives in some POS Holden and kinda ruins the moment for FPV_GTHO

then i arive with my lancia Stratos at the start line ...
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

and then everyone turns ound and says oh sh*t when i roll up in my 04 Focus WRC spec
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

but then when the other guys were argueing about the other guy cars matra et alpine was with his alpine a310 in the lead ...
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

haha

(22b will eat that alive mustang!!! )

*aims gun at fuel cap of mustangs focus* BANG!
    "wasnt me"

while mustang arrives stratos blows accross the finish stage sign, blowing the timer over, and hitting shiftys window, causing him to have a heart attack.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Unfortunately because shifty was still moving his car rolled over the edge of a cliff, I then come speeding past in my Focus, pass Stratos whoc inb the cloud of dust cant see where he is going and takes a wong turn, then all i have to do is catch up to Peter
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

A large brown dog jumps out in front of the A310 and drags the driver from his car.

"rooby-roo" he howls and tears the mask from matra et alpine's head and reveals GUIBO !!

"see" says Thelma," it wasn't matra et alpine. Guibo was trying to steal the victory and accolades for himself. Matra et Alpine was in the rally all along in an ALpine A110 Grp IV ( get it right lads ) and can now take the rightful lead while we hand Guibo over to the big fat sheriff"

And so matra et Alpine roared off in THE rally car of the century to a deserving lead to the sound of a screaming 1800 engine and a howling "rooby roo" dog
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information