Thread: warning to all the people on msn that have my account

warning to all the people on msn that have my account

if you recive a email with a subject something like gutted for the safety of your comp do not open it has a virus thought id give a warning
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

or a subject of hi or hello so be careful i dot knwo what the virus is called its taken over my account and sent loads of emails with viruses BE EXTREMLY CAREFUL sjoerd sent email will be subject called important be warned i dont want to effect any other computers if you do receive it
    DELETE IT IMMIDIATLY!!!!!!!!!!! it has failed to do so because my anti virus has deleted the emails it sent when i was signed off so thought id give a heads up
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-07-2004 at 09:56 AM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Ha, you poor sucker, I got that too!

i know my freinds at school got it aswell i was reading the anti virus emails it deleted and i think its not appropiate so im trying to get a new account

or a subject of hi or hello so be careful i dot knwo what the virus is called its taken over my account and sent loads of emails with viruses BE EXTREMLY CAREFUL sjoerd sent email will be subject called important be warned i dont want to effect any other computers if you do receive it
    i saw my name(sjoerd) in there but couldnt figure out why... Atleast im pretty sure i didnt send it too you...

or if it is something down right horrible or nasty just delete it my freind managed to get this virus onto it

the weird thing is, it was sent to my email, but i cant ever remember giving it to you

anyways i deleted it
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

huh!?!? thats weird

It automatically sends it to all your contacts. and cuntuki, gimme your next email addy! There is a guy who I know is orchestrating this, I will find out exactly where he lives and go give him a piece of my mind with some hairy 'n' scary mates!

It is nobody's fault if you recieve it from another member, 'cept for the micropenis hacker.

its not just me now its being sent all over the world by all the hackers now but the anti virus deleted all the messages so concider your self free of viruses for a short time but still be warned

Yo, you got a new Hotmail yet? I'm waiting to add you!

Thread Information