Thread: Top Gear starting time

Top Gear starting time

here it is
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-12-2004 at 12:25 PM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

YAY its back not too shortly haha look at clarkson

Just ordered

Clarksons top 100 CARS

its £4.99 on play.com if anyone wants it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

About time, I'm starting to get Top Gear withdrawl.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I bring to your attention the picture on the right in the middle is that a black dodge viper srt-10?

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I bring to your attention the picture on the right in the middle is that a black dodge viper srt-10?
    The left in the middle you mean? The black car doing the burn out? I can't tell very well but it looks like a MB to be....maybe.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    "Then there's the new Dodge Viper, which we can't call the Viper for legal reasons..."
    Thanks for all the fish

great, only 11 days waiting for the new season...as always, i watch it...(in english) the reruns of last season with subtitles are on tv in the netherlands now.But i'd prefer it in english,saves me 6 months of waiting...

clarksons mouth is sooo funny it is in the latest edition of top gear magazine with a free dvd in the best of 3 & 4 series i didnt know clarkson stayed in the ford GT all day and didnt want to get out suddenly the petrol ran out still didnt get out
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-13-2004 at 11:52 AM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Thread Information