Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You can use the money order system, that is no problem at all.

sweet where do I send it to?

Send me an email to the address mentioned on this page:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/subscriptions.php?

I will then hook you up with the address.

Regards
    Wouter
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 10-14-2004 at 07:09 AM.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    sweet where do I send it to?
    Karrmann do you realise that you will not be subjected to IQ-tests anymore?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    i'm planing a trip to Matra et Alpine's land. (that's right in 2005 i'm going to Scotland!! ,

Hey guys, how easy is immigration into OZ or NZ these days ??
    I feel the urge ...............

j/k
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Can we confirm that ALL members will be treated equally wrt language, offensive posts and bans !!
    Paying $$ shouldn't affect the judiciary - now where is THAT lesson needing to be repeated
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

matra, did you forget where the EDIT button was?

and its very easy getting into australia, you just have to bend over in the right places
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Can we confirm that ALL members will be treated equally wrt language, offensive posts and bans !!
    Paying $$ shouldn't affect the judiciary - now where is THAT lesson needing to be repeated
    Yes. I have just banned my test_user and he still has the ad-free content with the extra specs, but no posting abilities.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

Hey guys, how easy is immigration into OZ or NZ these days ??
    I feel the urge ...............

j/k
    well cause my dads british I qualify for a British passport somehow, so i have an Aussie and a GB passport. shoudnt be a prob for you mate youd love it down here! 40 degree summers, -2 winters, all the open roads you could ever drive, great cheap cars and petrol, gorgeous females... i could go on and on. Man, Aussie is THE best place to live in the world, much better then those those two crappy defenceless islands across the way...
    The Datto will rage again...

I watched border control the other night it's not easy getting in now a days they get dogs to sniff your crack man dam that's nasty If you come stay away from everyone for one day they test your key cards to see if you have come into any contact with drugs it's unreal, Fake passports don't stand a chance they got machines to scan them also . Other then that it's coooool man But don't go to sydney it's over rated lol
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

even thoush sydney hosts more then a quarter of our population thats not a good thing, its such a ghetto!!! all small and cramped and nasty! i hate going there! sydney gets two thumbs down in my book!
    The Datto will rage again...

Once I get my Financial Aid money from my school, I'll be signing up for this. I'm all about supporting this great site, and $30 isn't a huge dent in my wallet, so why not.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Good to hear Ferrari Tifosi.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    Once I get my Financial Aid money from my school, I'll be signing up for this. I'm all about supporting this great site, and $30 isn't a huge dent in my wallet, so why not.
    welcome to the club
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Australia? PFFT! Be aware of the EVIL "PutAShreemp urn der Barbie mate"MEN! Come to new zealand and have some lovley Kaimoana, not to mention great views, an easy lifestyle, and intelligent people running the country!

Anyway.

That 3.00 a month is in US Dollars right? I don't really know if I could afford this supporting member thing. Hmmn, 4 dollars NZ a month, I could afford it, but getting my parents to even think of using a credit card over the net is impossible. Ahh the pain, pain in my glavin. Will Paypal work in New Zealand?

https://www.paypal.com/nl/cgi-bin/we...ntries-outside

You can sign up and don't need a credit card, a bank account is enough. You'll have to setup an account and transfer money from your bank to the paypal account and then you can get your subscription.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information