Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Resume

Kerry vs Bush: Whoever wins, We lose.

And oh yea, Michael Moore is a big fat idiotic bastard who can't take his own medicine. Someone came up with a F9/11 spoof, targetting Moore. The film showed Moore doing dumb shit (Which he beats Bush at, probably), admitting he's a lying prick, and various other things.

Michael Moore is now sueing.

Here's to you winning the hypocritical cry-baby of the year award, kid.
    Last edited by Fowler; 10-15-2004 at 09:20 PM.
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    In 2000, before George came to power, surveys showed that in:
    Great Britain, 83% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America
    Germany, 78% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America
    France, 62% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America

In 2004, after George's first term, surveys showed that in:
    Great Britain, 48% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America
    Germany, 38% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America
    France, 37% of people had a "favourable" opinion of America
    you do realise thats not a fair poll right?
    i mean come on thats like us polling palestine on the approval of Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it just doesnt make sense!! And the reason the polls were higher before W was because clinton is a pussy, who did everything for everyone, and didnt have a spine, and got it on with monika louinski!!!

"I'm currently reading "Dude, where's my country" at the moment."
    Really? What if you were currently reading it in the past? haha, that was irrelavent, i know!

A good book for any fellow republicans here, is one that im reading called "the official handbook of the vast right wing conspiracy." its a great book that basically takes all these michael moore type of lies and shows why they are untrue, or how they have been modified to bend the truth.

W '04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

"And oh yea, Michael Moore is a big fat idiotic bastard who can't take his own medicine. "

^ i love you fowler! and is the movie that makes fun of him called farenhype 9/11? i think they have it at blockbuster

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    i mean come on thats like us polling palestine on the approval of Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what you are saying is that the USA has invaded Great Britain, France and Germany, made the residents second grade citizens and got away with it?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

it just doesnt make sense!! And the reason the polls were higher before W was because clinton is a pussy, who did everything for everyone, and didnt have a spine, and got it on with monika louinski!!!

"I'm currently reading "Dude, where's my country" at the moment."
    Really? What if you were currently reading it in the past? haha, that was irrelavent, i know!

A good book for any fellow republicans here, is one that im reading called "the official handbook of the vast right wing conspiracy." its a great book that basically takes all these michael moore type of lies and shows why they are untrue, or how they have been modified to bend the truth.

W '04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're right. It's completely unfair to poll the citizens of our allied countries. It's also totally unfair to poll the citizens of the world about arguably the most powerful person in the world. What were they thiking?!?

You're an idiot, my_porsche.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

KISS Of DEATH

President Poetin of Russia just made the following statement:

International terrorism does everything to damage Bush in order to prevent him being selected for a second term. A defeat of Bush is a victory of terrorism.

He had the decency to respect the US people if they would vote otherwise.

It seems that "my friend Vladimir" who just transformed Russia into a strongly centralised state with absolute powers comparable to the previous Soviet Union, has found a similar minded alley.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

How is it unfair?
    Just because it doesn't support your pal George?

Not really.
    The people of Palestine hate the people of Israel, because the Israli government keeps turfing Palestinians of their land, putting them in big "security zones", and killing innocent Palestinians (and foreign aid workers), because they might live near some terrorists.

The general populations of the UK, France, Germany et al haven't been terrorised by the American government.

Morocco, Turkey and Russia were all part of the poll, with Morocco's favourable opinion falling from 77% in 2000 to 27% in 2004, Turkey 52% in 2000, 30% 2004, and Russia was the only country where there is an increase in favourable opinion, up 10% from 2000 to 47% in 2004. (See henk4's post above).

In the same poll, of 32 countries, 28 prefered Kerry to Bush.
    Norway voting 74% for Kerry, 7% for Bush at one extreme, and Tanzania voting 44% to 30% in Kerry's favour, at the other.

The four countries in favour of Bush were the Philippines 57% to 37%,
    Nigeria 33% to 27%, Poland 31% to 26% and Thiland 33% to 30%.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

The whole point of diplomacy is that you suck up to everyone, so they want to be your friends. Then when it comes to major international decisions, you can ask them to support you.

If George W. Bush had bothered with any diplomacy, maybe France and Germany wouldn't have vitoed on the UN resolution for war.

Monica Lewinsky BTW

I would be deeply concerned if Tony Blair had managed to achieve such a massive U turn in global public opinon of my country.

Luckily, Britain is quite good at diplomacy.

You'd think that after 11/9/2001 people would have been sympathetic and supportive of America, but alas, it would appear everyone thinks of America as the global bully, threatening everyone who opposes it with war, and refusing to sign up to treaties which would benfit the world's population in general if it isn't in George's self interest.

I think if any American wants the USA to be a respected country again, the only option would be to NOT vote for Bush.
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 10-18-2004 at 09:56 AM.
    Thanks for all the fish

uhhhh everything!
    watch farenHYPE 9/11, its all there

anyway that was a stupid post, this is a car website
    Everything? Come on, be serious now, the movie is based mostly on actual FACTS.

I was hoping for a mature answer, and I know that you know that not everything is false about the movie.

I'm still waiting for an answer, hopefully for someone neutral political wise, or even a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    Everything? Come on, be serious now, the movie is based mostly on actual FACTS.

I was hoping for a mature answer, and I know that you know that not everything is false about the movie.

I'm still waiting for an answer, hopefully for someone neutral political wise, or even a democrat.
    Did my porsche delete a post or am I really this lost?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Did my porsche delete a post or am I really this lost?
    No, his post is still there. Quite a ways up.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You're right. It's completely unfair to poll the citizens of our allied countries. It's also totally unfair to poll the citizens of the world about arguably the most powerful person in the world. What were they thiking?!?

You're an idiot, my_porsche.
    ummm, germany and france our allies? right.....

and for those who dont get my analagie of isreal-palestine

think of this its like asking "Who would Osama Vote For?"

and, im not an idiot, i just can get past the fact that bush ACTUALLY went to war, shame on him!! He should never have freed all those harmless citizens from their evil regime leader, your right!

Osama lives neither in France, Britain, France, Palestine or Israel.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Ummm, yes - Germany and France are our allies. What planet do you live on?

And asking about who Osama would vote for and asking who a French or German citizen would vote for are not the same. If you are inferring that it is, you are a bigger idiot than I previously suspected.

There have been very few people who have said that removing Saddam was a bad thing. There are plenty of people, all over the world who have said it was done the wrong way at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. All with little to no consequences for Bush himself.

ummm, germany and france our allies? right.....

and, im not an idiot, i just can get past the fact that bush ACTUALLY went to war, shame on him!! He should never have freed all those harmless citizens from their evil regime leader, your right!
    You have to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 again, but just the part where they show Dads carrying their dead children, and where they show women with all their bodies burned. That doesn't sound like a nice freedom to me, I rather live with a dictator than loose my family trying to get rid of him. Nobody asked the citizens of Iraq permission to enter and bomb the hell out of them, Bush just went and did it... Oh yeah, to free them.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    You have to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 again, but just the part where they show Dads carrying their dead children, and where they show women with all their bodies burned. That doesn't sound like a nice freedom to me, I rather live with a dictator than loose my family trying to get rid of him. Nobody asked the citizens of Iraq permission to enter and bomb the hell out of them, Bush just went and did it... Oh yeah, to free them.
    Did he say he'd actually watched the movie? Or is it just what he's hearing from his Republican buddies?

Thread Information