Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

Paid Subscription

Good day,

Today is the official launch of the subscriptions, already seen in action the last couple of days. The subscriptions offer you an enhanced Ultimatecarpage.com experience, with a number of exclusive features.

Full details of it can be found here:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...scriptions.php

To upgrade your account click here:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/subscriptions.php?

To register click here
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/register.php?

If you have any questions regarding the subscriptions and their features, don't hesitate to ask them in this thread.

Thank you for your time and interest,
    Wouter Melissen
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

why do you have to pay an odd 7 pounds just to view the pictures i thought they uesd to be free?? i'm dissapointed "im confused help me out"
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    why do you have to pay an odd 7 pounds just to view the pictures i thought they uesd to be free?? i'm dissapointed "im confused help me out"
    May be because making those pictures costs a certain amount of money.

There is not such a thing as a free lunch, not even on internet
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I assume you are referring to the wallpapers. There really is no comparing the 'old' wallpapers to these new ones. First off, we hadn't updated the old ones for over a year and they consisted mostly of media pictures, which have since become very easily available elsewhere on the site/forums. The new ones are all our own photography and available in a resolution of up to 1600x1200, which is one size up of the 1280x960 the old ones were available at. Although the features are similar in name, the revisions make them quite an improvement and their exclusive nature makes them a good addition to the subscription package.

I hope this has cleared things up for you.

Wouter Melissen
    Last edited by <AAA-MOD>; 10-18-2004 at 10:08 AM.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

If i could subscribe I probably would, but I have no way of paying for it

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    If i could subscribe I probably would, but I have no way of paying for it
    As mentioned in our subscription info, payments can be made by PayPal, which utilizes credit cards or bank accounts (all of which are completely safe), or a "Money Order".

If you don't want to use PayPal, then an "International Money Order" in US funds can be purchased from your bank. It is essentially a certified check from the bank to whoever you wish. The only disadvantage of paying by Money Order is that your bank may apply a service charge, and you won't have immediate access to the Premium features. We will need to receive the Money Order and clear it before you are granted access. If you wish to pay by Money Order, PM Wouter or use the email link at the bottome of this page: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...scriptions.php
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    Can i send a couple of pennys in the post??
    When did you come back!!! I'm happy to see you here Jim

Since I'm replying in here I might as well ask:
    What size can the avatars be with the paid subscription?

125x125 and 100kb.

(Ted Joans)

What wallpaper can someone point mw in that direction ?

And how bought spring us a free subscription mate
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

The wallpapers are only available for subscribers.

(Ted Joans)

I havent seen them before?
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    The wallpapers are only available for subscribers.

Wouter do you pay yourself to have that title under your name ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    I havent seen them before?
    No they were picked and prepared especially for the the subscription package.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Wouter do you pay yourself to have that title under your name ?
    Haha.

(Ted Joans)

hell ya, Wouter paid. He paid me and I paid him. we figured each of us were responsible to pay, but not to ourselves. wanna see the receipt?
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

so if i dont pay, i wont be able to see the new wallpapers??? Next thing we know it costs $1 to log in to the site, ....why cant current members get it for free?

I dont have a credit card, so how am i gonna pay to get these special deals?

We'll anyways, i have another idea, why not have another section called "members personal photography wallpapers", now that would be cool!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Thread Information