Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

might give paypal one more chance after being royally screwed around last time...
    The Datto will rage again...

Go for it Bluey, I paid thru Paypal, no fuss and I got the premium membership instantly!

dont have a CC, i tried to use my bank account before but that was just a load of BS so ill try and scam a CC usage from someone i know...
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    dont have a CC, i tried to use my bank account before but that was just a load of BS so ill try and scam a CC usage from someone i know...
    Spastik didn't pay with a credit card either, but he did use paypal!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You may have seen our recent Ferrari V8 update, which consisted of 100% unique content, both the text and images were exclusive, which was all available for free! We are not asking for money to check out media pictures (which are all available in the Hide-Out anyways), the only images restricted are eighteen of our finest shots of 2004, which we could easily sell off to magazines for as much as the annual subscription each.
    Ok your a good salesman, you've convinced me. Couple question; can I choose to have the entire years worth of subscription payment taken out all at once or does it have to be month by month? Also, after the year is over, will I have to cancel somehow? I mean, will I automatically get re-enrolled? When you answer this, I will subscribe.

Wouter I did use a credit card .

Quote Originally Posted by onetoolfan
    Ok your a good salesman, you've convinced me. Couple question; can I choose to have the entire years worth of subscription payment taken out all at once or does it have to be month by month? Also, after the year is over, will I have to cancel somehow? I mean, will I automatically get re-enrolled? When you answer this, I will subscribe.
    You'll have to pay the full sum immediately. When the subscription is nearing its end, you will be reminded of it running out, but it will not automatically resubscribe.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You'll have to pay the full sum immediately. When the subscription is nearing its end, you will be reminded of it running out, but it will not automatically resubscribe.
    Awesome, I just subscribed. Thanks for you help and for the great site.

Quote Originally Posted by onetoolfan
    Awesome, I just subscribed. Thanks for you help and for the great site.
    I am sure you'll enjoy it!

(Ted Joans)

Interesting.
    Tdot owns you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Interesting.
    and worth the money too
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    and worth the money too
    you didnt even pay henk

However, i am now a premium member for a while now, and i think it is worth it too.so, all of you guys who aren't a premium yet, sign up today !!!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    you didnt even pay henk

However, i am now a premium member for a while now, and i think it is worth it too.so, all of you guys who aren't a premium yet, sign up today !!!
    I did pay, which can be confirmed by other authoritative sources if required
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    so if i dont pay, i wont be able to see the new wallpapers??? Next thing we know it costs $1 to log in to the site, ....why cant current members get it for free?

I dont have a credit card, so how am i gonna pay to get these special deals?

We'll anyways, i have another idea, why not have another section called "members personal photography wallpapers", now that would be cool!
    Stop being silly they aldready mentioned alternative ways of payment other than credit card

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I did pay, which can be confirmed by other authoritative sources if required
    i would expect Wouter to be so kind and give his old father a nice subscription, cos it would be hard to pay from his AOW

Thread Information