Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Holden Monaro CV8 2004 vs Holden Commordore 1995 V8

Holden Monaro CV8 2004 vs Holden Commordore 1995 V8

which car would win in a 400m race or which car would you Prefer to have Because i have a Friend that Reakons He rather have a 1995 Modle the the 2004. the new Monaro is 5.7 i'm not talking bout the NEW NEW one the one they have out Now his Commordore is a X-COP car 5.8L and the Monaro i'm talking about is a 5.7L now talk bout it and tell me all about these 2 Car's i wanna know what car you gy' would Take.?
    I like your style, I like your class, but most of all I like your ass! I'm not a tease; I'm just a reminder of what you can't Plz

Well then its not a fair comparison because one is modified, any argument is null, both cars STOCK, Monaro for sure.
    The Datto will rage again...

That X-cop car could be 370hp+. But i don't think handling could be better then a 2004 model, But it would go like the clappers
    I agree with blue here, Not a fair comparison, Tell us what power and mods it has mate ? But i must say 5.8L sounds weird was thinking stroked to 5.7L ??
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Pulsar Turbo
    which car would win in a 400m race or which car would you Prefer to have Because i have a Friend that Reakons He rather have a 1995 Modle the the 2004. the new Monaro is 5.7 i'm not talking bout the NEW NEW one the one they have out Now his Commordore is a X-COP car 5.8L and the Monaro i'm talking about is a 5.7L now talk bout it and tell me all about these 2 Car's i wanna know what car you gy' would Take.?
    take them both to the street drags and settle it. To many variables. The bullsh*t talk could go on for ages.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Ha Nice 1 Crisis But ok... My Friends X-Cop Car 1996 Model is a V8 and on the engine Bonet it say's 5000 Injection And He tell's me that it's a 5.8L V8 With a Sonic Chip That makes it go faster i'm like Ok Mate what evaand off Course today he told me that it will KEEP up with the New Monaro i'm like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you must be Jopking me but to bad he was fll serious soo i decided to ask you guy's to tell me what i can say to him 2morrow at school when i see him soo i can tell him some stuff h should no before he Opens his Mouth.
    I like your style, I like your class, but most of all I like your ass! I'm not a tease; I'm just a reminder of what you can't Plz

How olds your friend? and how does he KNOW its an ex-cop car?

My Friend is 15 my Age and i have no idea I guess he just Told me? what should i do and say that will shut him up I mean why would someone buy a $70,000-80,000 Monaro and get beaten By a Crap Boz that a "96" Model which is worth Probally $5,000-10,000.?????

There are ways to check out to see if this car is a ex tog car, Don't ask me i forgot Also i still find it hard to fathem that it's a 5.8LT not a 5.7LT.
    Stroked 5.0LT engine go to 5.7lt,,,,,, A 5.8LT is a Ford engine 351. I could be wrong but dont think so?

if it IS an ex copper V8 96 itd still be pushin 20k in value easily. again its modified.... not a fair comparison... like a GTR V spec and RZ Supra...

I wouldnt touch a ex cop car, They have been treated with so much direspect, They are made to thrash and kill

Yeah but you see when he IFTED up the Bonnet on the Engine head it say's 5000 Injection doesn't that mean it's a 5.0L and now his telling me it's a 5.8L well that mean's he has a Really fast car which is only 0.2 off the newest MONARO oUT which is a 6.0L Now i'm Like

Ask him was it stroked, Id yes to what ?. If not stroked he is playing with his peanuts lol If it's only chiped then it's got maybe 10% on the standard 175KW engine
    I don't remeber the ex cop cars being stroked ? Still 5.8LT sounds off

yeh id say hes pulling your leg, if hes your age howd he get a 10k+ ex copper car anyway?

Apartnly his dad got it for him.

hes not old enough to drive! seriously beat him over the head with a blunt instrument... i think that says everything im thinkn right there...

Thread Information