Thread: Possible Change in Policy in Reasons for Banning?

Possible Change in Policy in Reasons for Banning?

I'm not talking about full-out, lifetime bans here, but maybe a "warning" temperary ban. What am i talking about here? One of the worst enemies on this site: useless spamming. This spamming is taking up so much room on this site, and it's all pointless crap that no one gives a flying rat's ass about. Should the mods maybe change policy to allow temperary bans to spammers as a warning to get them to stop. I really don't wanna have the site flooded with threads like "Do you like fast-food or sit-down meals" better?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

yes, cause I guess that a 3 week ban wasn't enough for narb.

and lith, I tthought it would be a good openiated poll.

Are you forgeting our newest spammer, narb ???

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    yes, cause I guess that a 3 week ban wasn't enough for narb.

and lith, I tthought it would be a good openiated poll.
    oops, forgot to click the thing for the poll maybe a mod can change this (just a yes and no would work well )

and second, coming from the site's fav spammer, Karmann, maybe this warning could help change ur spamming ways
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

We already have a policy of temporary bans.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information