Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BYE,BYE '98 Accent Sport

No airbags in the '98 Accent (unless you include the wife or her mother )

Sorry it took so ong to get the pics -insurance companies suck,[rhetorical question] and what the hell is customer service if their English is so bad they must repeat themselves over and over? [/rhetorical question].

I will also apologize for the quality of the pics, take 1 bad photogragher and add a POS camera .
    Attached Images Attached Images

HOLY SH!T!

damn man, you lucky
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

damn... looks like the front half of the bonnet just... evaporated! The red car... is it the other car involved?
    Alright brain... you don't like me and I don't like you... but lets just do this...

That really looks like a biggy. Glad you came out more or less undamaged. Just wondering when you decribed the accident you said that an old man made left turn coming from behind another car. Can you remember what it was, could it have been a big, view-blocking, type of car that some of us would like to see disappear from the road a quickly as possible (truck, SUV or even a Hummer)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Strong hit indeed.

All hail to the Hyundais for keeping Dave safe

It was a full size truck that was obstructing the view, and the car I hit was a '97 Buick Regal (full-size car) according to the accident report the driver of the Buick was 74 yrs old.

He had a thick Italian accent, while at the hospital I heard his son(in his late 40's maybe 50'ish) translating to the doctor that he has had both hips replaced and cataracts both eyes. Why was he allowed to be driving????

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    It was a full size truck that was obstructing the view, and the car I hit was a '97 Buick Regal (full-size car) according to the accident report the driver of the Buick was 74 yrs old.

He had a thick Italian accent, while at the hospital I heard his son(in his late 40's maybe 50'ish) translating to the doctor that he has had both hips replaced and cataracts both eyes. Why was he allowed to be driving????
    may because appropriate medical check ups do not take place when a license has to be extended?

What is a full size truck? Is that a Ram Van or a Kenworth?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

You may be right about the medical check-ups, I think Ontario is far too relaxed in this regard, it must be a difficult decision to finally admit its time to hang up the keys, afterall there goes so much freedom and independance.

When I mentioned a fullsize truck, I was referring to a 4X4 pickup, it may have been a Ford F150 I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    You may be right about the medical check-ups, I think Ontario is far too relaxed in this regard, it must be a difficult decision to finally admit its time to hang up the keys, afterall there goes so much freedom and independance.

When I mentioned a fullsize truck, I was referring to a 4X4 pickup, it may have been a Ford F150 I'm not 100% sure.
    I am sure it must have been carrying something then, Canadians would not be so stupid as to drive around in empty trucks , blocking other peoples views.

LMAO ... wish I could say it had U.S. plates on it ... but I can't be sure

Thread Information