View Poll Results: which one do you prefer?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX

17 33.33%
  • PS2

30 58.82%
  • Game Cube

4 7.84%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox V.s. Ps2

You can even go through the water in order to get to strategic "extermination" points..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Now you can actually use knives instead of repeatedly choking tham. Can you spot the other three enemies besides the one getting his jugular sliced?
    Last edited by Red line; 11-01-2003 at 09:48 PM.
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Sometimes the enemies can be hidden very well through their camoflauge and face paint that you won't know that they are standing in front of you unless they shoot!! Surprisingly this is not the case in this picture. Just think of what it will be like in the jungle at night when it is raining!!
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

obviously you can tell that i am very excited about this game so I promise that this is my last picture.
    This enemy unit is formed so that there is a leader looking straight ahead, two in the middle looking in opposite directions to the sides, and the last looks backwards to cover their butts! It will be hard to get close to these guys to take them out. Did I mention that there will even be hidden snipers randomly placed in the jungle in the tall trees!! Oh Crap!
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Thumbs up

Whoah there!!!!!!
    Thats AWESOME .

Thumbs up

is that Metal gear 3 this is snake hehe
    man who played Metal gear1 and 2
    i played Metalgear 1 ,2 and the substance and from wich web site did you get those i would like to leurn more about this game
    it s my favourit

This is Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater. It's called snake eater because when you are in the jungle for a long time you obviously will get hungry and need to find some food. In the video that I saw for this upcoming game it showed "Snake" eating a snake for survival in the jungle. Pretty awesome huh?

Any way I already posted the website where I got this info at but here it is again...
    read the interview with Hideo Kojima...
    http://www.egmmag.com/article2/0,4364,1257663,00.asp

P.S It will be for PS2 ONLY for at least the first year that it is out.
    Sorry Xboxers but I hope that you at least have friends that have PS2 so that you can play this unbelievable game!
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Look. It's Rambo!Hehehe
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

all systems aside, this game will probably be for PC, and propably a "substance" version for xbox or something. and besides i can just wait for PS3.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I am all for Ps2. I would rather have a very slightly slower processor and graphics and more games to choose from. Rather than, a slightly faster system and hardly any games to use it for. Tech TV's Xgames show interviewed SONY and they said that they are making almost every game online now. There is that answer. GT3 A-Spec was " only the start of the PS2 potential graphics", said the GT3 A-Spec producer. Gt4 will not even be the FULL potential and yet you have seen some of those pics. MGS3 is another good example. Look at Redlines pic. My friend recently bought a system. Of course, it was ps2 because he said " it had a great amount of #1 games compared to Xbox, so it will entertain me more in the long run." Those two games just above will likely hold the PS2 over until PS3 which will likely come out in late 2004 or early 2005. Courtesy of Tech TV's interview with SONY. Well, hopefully I have changed a few minds. I can't make anyone choose something so it is really what you feel is better. I have just showed a lot of really important facts for PS2 though.
    Last edited by whitesmoke23; 11-02-2003 at 07:34 PM.

Hey whitesmoke23, go to the website discusion-custom status and save one of the pics(avatars) that batmobile has given and then go to your "user cp" then edit profile. Change the avatar by "Browsing" for the saved pic. You can see that I have changed mine to a viper. Yours is still the yellow zonda.
    cya tomarrow at 3:20pm
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Originally posted by whitesmoke23
    I am all for Ps2. I would rather have a very slightly slower processor and graphics and more games to choose from. Rather than, a slightly faster system and hardly any games to use it for. .
    there aren't as few games for XBOX as you think and it's not"slightly" faster it's 2 times faster than the ps2 plus it has soooooo many great features.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

You can get a free xbox when you sign up for a mobile phone deal here at the moment. I have a PS2 and so do a lot of my mates. thats the reason I got it. There are heaps of new games and heaps of second hand ones. the ability to play online should not be discounted. This has great potential. also the ability to chip them to accept copied games. I know Sony wont like to hear that but maybe when they stop gouging the public $100 a disk we might not see the need to pirate. I think you would be foolish to buy anything other than Xbox or PS2. Sony and Microsoft are unlikely to be beaten where the others may find that slow sales makes them unviableto proceed with. Still at $200 a shot I suppose you wint have blown too much. It s the software that will be the problem.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Game over. Ps2 is better.

Originally posted by Batmobile_turbo
    there aren't as few games for XBOX as you think and it's not"slightly" faster it's 2 times faster than the ps2 plus it has soooooo many great features.
    No offense but, First of all, you don't have either a PS2 or an Xbox so without that extended experience, you can't base your reasoning solely on hearsay. I know that you might have played both of them a little. Iknow you did at my house. But if you owned both systems for a year then I'm sure that you would give the PS2 a little more respect. Considering that you would get atleast the same amount of playtime and enjoyment out of it as the Xbox. You have to see them in action a lot longer than 10 min at Best Buy.

Yet most of it is still based on personl opinion.
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Thread Information