Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chop contest

Chop contest

you chop the picture, the best one wins, winner chooses next pic, will restart every 2 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

hmmm...let me guess.. prius?!?!?!?!!?
    i will chop it if i have time, too many chops to do.

there are so many comps coming up now, too many. Like illu said, if i have time ill give it a go.

ok, this will continue until we have atleast 2 chops, If we just get 1 chop for the 2 days, the maker of that certain chop will be automtaically the winner.

isn't this kind of a rip-off of Esperante's chop tournement?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Yes, this is a total rip off of mine. And karrmann, if you would've been patient I was going to put up a better, high res image of Prius up for chopping.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I need higher res!!

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Yes, this is a total rip off of mine. And karrmann, if you would've been patient I was going to put up a better, high res image of Prius up for chopping.
    oh say that to me? you are always chewing me up well, I WAS DOING THIS WAY BEFORE YOU!!!!!! i forgot about it so I revived it. and your so picky, that's the best I can get, I chopped this image, I lost ot tho, does it have to be 1,000,000 pixels? SORRY, THE KARRMANN CHEW UP PARTY IS OVER LOSERS!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE CHEWING ME UP, IVE HAD ENOUGH, OK IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!

um........chill out.............

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    um........chill out.............
    yeah man, relax.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    oh say that to me? you are always chewing me up well, I WAS DOING THIS WAY BEFORE YOU!!!!!! i forgot about it so I revived it. and your so picky, that's the best I can get, I chopped this image, I lost ot tho, does it have to be 1,000,000 pixels? SORRY, THE KARRMANN CHEW UP PARTY IS OVER LOSERS!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE CHEWING ME UP, IVE HAD ENOUGH, OK IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!
    Wow, you are really overreacting right now.
    1-If you had done this before it would have been nice to issue a disclaimer since it's rahter obvious now that I've been running my tournament for a few weeks.
    2-No, it doesn't need to be '1,000,000 pixels,' but it does need to be bigger than 800x600, that's about half of what is usually optimal chopping size. You wouldn't know, because you used Paint, which doesn't allow the user to add or subtract as much detail, and seeing as Paint is cheap, you wouldn't get anything better with a high res image on Paint. Photoshoppers, however, REQUIRE large images to work with, to create qwualtiy chops and keep it easier to find boundaries between areas of colour.
    3-Were we ever chewing you? I don't ever recall anyone besides Matt or UKCars (and me, but only in this post) every 'chewing' you. You always seem to complain about being chewed, when nobody ever chews you! And when they do chew you, you don't care and just carry on. You always accused me of 'flaming' you when I got pissed about you lying about you're age (before you confessed). Knock some sense into yourself, you're acting immature.

Now go ahead and accuse me of chewing you now, because that's what I just did. Do you see the difference between being chewed and just being stupid?
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Wow, you are really overreacting right now.
    1-If you had done this before it would have been nice to issue a disclaimer since it's rahter obvious now that I've been running my tournament for a few weeks.
    2-No, it doesn't need to be '1,000,000 pixels,' but it does need to be bigger than 800x600, that's about half of what is usually optimal chopping size. You wouldn't know, because you used Paint, which doesn't allow the user to add or subtract as much detail, and seeing as Paint is cheap, you wouldn't get anything better with a high res image on Paint. Photoshoppers, however, REQUIRE large images to work with, to create qwualtiy chops and keep it easier to find boundaries between areas of colour.
    3-Were we ever chewing you? I don't ever recall anyone besides Matt or UKCars (and me, but only in this post) every 'chewing' you. You always seem to complain about being chewed, when nobody ever chews you! And when they do chew you, you don't care and just carry on. You always accused me of 'flaming' you when I got pissed about you lying about you're age (before you confessed). Knock some sense into yourself, you're acting immature.

Now go ahead and accuse me of chewing you now, because that's what I just did. Do you see the difference between being chewed and just being stupid?
    uh-oh. Esperante: (Q '-')-----Q @--(x-'@): Karrmann (black eye)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Whhhooaaa`!!! karmann baby!!! ooooohhh

I think Karrmann's had enough, for gods sake lets give him a break, hes only a child. I for one have stopped. he cant take it. Sc.net members disturbed him enough, almost to suicide!

Karrmann , take the medication you need quickly lad, and try not to run in front of a prius simply because its not quick enough to kill you!!!!

Ill have a go later.
    Last edited by UK CARS; 10-31-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Valium anyone?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

...I WAS DOING THIS WAY BEFORE YOU!!!!!! i forgot about it so I revived it...
    sorry man, we can't read ur mind about an idea u had

Ok Karmann, how about we just be honest here, OK? u knew damn well that Esperante is in the middle of his tournement right now, and u posted urs to try to undermind his attempts at putting together an organized effort for us to have fun. maybe ur mommy isn't takin u out trick or treating tonite, but that doesn't mean that u have to throw your temper tantrums at us. so please chill, take it easy.

btw, vallium is a pretty heavy heart medication that knocks u right out, just thought i'd let u know bout that karmann, as they don't teach that in kindergarten
    Last edited by lithuanianmafia; 10-31-2004 at 04:39 PM.
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Thread Information