Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween!!

Went to a party on friday night, that was fun, lots of girls with hardly any close on. On Saturday night I went to a moe. concert up in Charlotte, that was a great time. Nothing like spending the night with a bunch of cool, relaxed jam band lovers. I just relaxed today .
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    translation: my mom took me out to trick or treat. this year i dressed as a fireman. we got lots of candy, and apples. when we stopped at the priests house, he smiled at me and said i had the best costume ever. then he took me inside and touched me.
    no, I don't like trick or treating

All the trick-or-treaters that called round my house got a bucketful of water in the face. One little fool just stood on the doorstep moaning: "I'm cold. And wet." until I threatened him with another load. Next year, I'm using the hosepipe.

**** halloween, It's for people that are to tight to buy there kids candy (lollies) And they send them out to get a bucket load that they didnt pay for
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    translation: my mom took me out to trick or treat. this year i dressed as a fireman. we got lots of candy, and apples. when we stopped at the priests house, he smiled at me and said i had the best costume ever. then he took me inside and touched me.
    Ermm, is this what happernd to you?
    Karrmann, was with me, we played dip the head in the buket of apples and i drowned him by aksident.

made armour out to tinfoil and shot eachother with roman candles made frag grenades with beer bottles drank lots exploded things and hit eac other wih pvc pipes good times
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Thread Information