lately ive been looking around for a new project and i think ive found it. if you dont know im the first one to stand up for the rotary here but ive had a second calling. instead of my plans on eventually buying a C5 ive decided to make one.

ive found a '93 RX-7 rolling chassis everything i need bar some bodywork and a drivedrain for $1600 current bid (a damn nice deal)
LINK

i know a guy that just wrecked his WS6 that will sell me his LS1 and T-56 for $2200. he's had some headwork a cam and an aftermarket clutch. he estimates his whp at about 380-400whp which isnt to far a cry.

www.hinsonsupercars.com sells the conversion kit. including all the fuel, cooling, mounting, driveshaft mods to mount that bad boy up there. and total car weight will actually go down and it will get better fuel economy. sounds like a deal to me. im estimating this whole project will be in the $10,000 price range with better than '04 Corvette Z06 performance. and of coares i will not stop after the conversion but thats the plans as of now. hopefully i win the chassis and i will have a very nice platform. this will all happen after i get my 7 off the blocks and on the road. my gf is pissed because ill have 3 money holes...