Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Gun Laws Lobbyists...

Pro-Gun Laws Lobbyists...

I noticed a couple of people were talking about guns a while back, so I was wondering how many of you have pro-gun views. If anyone wants to have a rant about how unfair the gun laws are feel free to do so. I feel like having a calm, mature intellectual debate...

Note: I'm not a gun nut, I don't own a gun, and I don't have a thing for guns, this thread is started out of sheer morbid fascination.

i think they shud b allowed, but only with raell, REALLY strict rules...none of that whatevernumberitis amendment that allows u to hide any and everything...

btw...is wat i jus sed rite? coz thats wat i understood...is there any such law?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

It depends on where you live. In Australia there's fairly strict rules, but when looking at the rather lax laws in the US, you have to start wondering whats the purpose?

I'm a gun fan i like vilent gun movies i'm a bloody good long distance shot i won some money once when younger shooting, But i think laws should be stronger we really don't need guns if the world had no guns it would be a better place and since that won't happen there are laws in place to help out, you wont ever stop someone from getting a gun but you can try and limit them, I havent shot a gun since a was 14. I had a 357 in my hand when i was 16 it felt great But i don't want one and have no reason or feeling to have one or any type of gun, I like them just don't need them or won't them and i think the laws should be stronger, Stop them getting in the country it's really the hand guns that cause the problems not so much the rifles.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

but if the world had no guns that would leave us vulnerable to viscious aliems
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Im a gun fan and my family has about 10 including an AK. I hunt alot and have shot a 10 point already this year. I dont think guns are bad in any way, its just the idiots behind the killings or attempted killings. The laws and requirements for buying a gun should be a bit tighter here in the states. Its quite easy to get one if you meet them and can wait a wile. Certian guns should be harder to get in my opinion.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    I dont think guns are bad in any way, its just the idiots behind the killings or attempted killings.
    My thoughts exactly. In the wrong hands a car, a baseball bat and even a household tool like a hammer can kill.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Yeah it is the people not the object.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    My thoughts exactly. In the wrong hands a car, a baseball bat and even a household tool like a hammer can kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    Yeah it is the people not the object.
    Agreed, so what do you do about it? Ban people in advance from killing other people?

The only logical way to do it is to ban firearms. And seriously, who the hell needs a gun anyway, unless everyone else has one and you're worried about self-defense? By saying this, you're inherently admitting that guns are bad to begin with.

i own several guns, *BIG SHOCK!!!* and i think they ought to be legal for hunting, , law inforcement, and HOME security purposes only, non of this concealed hand gun stuff
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Agreed with you porsche. Hunting is a great thing to do and can be fun. But even hunters screw up and kill someone accidently, It happened here no more then a week ago.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    i own several guns, *BIG SHOCK!!!* and i think they ought to be legal for hunting, , law inforcement, and HOME security purposes only, non of this concealed hand gun stuff
    It's pretty common to own a gun in Texas isn't it? At least that's what I've heard, do you guys have different gun regulations or is it the same thing in other states?

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Agreed with you porsche. Hunting is a great thing to do and can be fun. But even hunters screw up and kill someone accidently, It happened here no more then a week ago.
    Well, in Texas or New Mexico some farmers shot some Mexicans that were trying to cross the border illegally, they said that since it was a bit dark they thought they were some dogs and nothing happened.... That's pretty messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    It's pretty common to own a gun in Texas isn't it? At least that's what I've heard, do you guys have different gun regulations or is it the same thing in other states?

the thought that only people in texas own a bunch of guns is more a media hype than anything else, we own alot if you count numbers, but we also have one of the top poulations, poeple everywhere own guns, not just here, but yes, we own guns, in general more commonly than other states, becasue we have almost every type of american game animal, and its also a family tradition to teach your kids to shoot, and then buy them a gun, almost evryone i know has tought their child to shoot, and then bought them a "starter" gun.

i dont think some hick idiot farmer shooting some mexican guy crossing the border has anything to do with texas gun ownership, there are alot of hicks in south texas, but theres also hicks everywhere, not just texas

yes, sadly, hunting accidents do happen, alot of the guys in east texas "hicksylvania" like to drink large quantities of beef before, during, and after they go hunting, not only against the law, but also unsafe, and very very very stupid, ("east texas motto: if it flies it dies, if its brown its down")

im not sure what the gun/handgun laws are in other states, but here, anyone over 18 that has not committed a felony offense can purchase a gun, and anyone of any age can use a gun in a hunting or shooting range situation, if under 18, then under adult supervision, but you need a concealed weapons license to have a hand gun, and you also can not have committed a felony, and i think you have to not have committed a misdemeanor, could be wrong
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    the thought that only people in texas own a bunch of guns is more a media hype than anything else, we own alot if you count numbers, but we also have one of the top poulations, poeple everywhere own guns, not just here, but yes, we own guns, in general more commonly than other states, becasue we have almost every type of american game animal, and its also a family tradition to teach your kids to shoot, and then buy them a gun, almost evryone i know has tought their child to shoot, and then bought them a "starter" gun.
    Wow, I'm surprised the #s of gun incidents in school aren't that big, some kids when have an easy availability to get a gun just go crazy when mad

i dont think some hick idiot farmer shooting some mexican guy crossing the border has anything to do with texas gun ownership, there are alot of hicks in south texas, but theres also hicks everywhere, not just texas
    Please don't get me wrong on this one. Texas is in the border so eventually this kind of incidents end up taking place over there. No offence to you or your state

Thread Information