Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari Enzo or Bugatti Veyron?

Originally posted by RS6
    The Murcielago could be a rival but can also be considered to be a rival to the 575M and Vanquish.
    No,the murc is a serious rival for Zonda and CGT(575M Maranello isnt that serious for murc,i think the 575Ms rival is Gallardo.....),then murc can be a good rival for SLR and Enzo.

CGTs:

Last edited by SL500; 12-14-2003 at 04:16 AM.

Originally posted by white devil
    what is wrong with the front it s wayyyyyyyyyy better then the enzo and 2nd would you realy like to drive a car or the car drive by it self {this is the enzo} Bugatti veron will tell you come have a ride and let me show you what i can do
    Call me crazy, but I think the styling of the bugatti was designed by a two year old.

I love the enzo a lot more.
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Talking

Originally posted by DwZX35
    Call me crazy, but I think the styling of the bugatti was designed by a two year old.

I love the enzo a lot more.
    why should i that is you r opinion

but do you like the car to be that computarized or you like to drive the car if you like the car to be computarized i think then there is no point to buy a fast car right

Ferrari Enzo is my pick, the reason being, i think bugatti is plainly for people that want to tell others "hey look at me, i'm super super rich!" because of the luxurious looks that it has. Its not my thing, I love the sportiness of the Enzo, I've also heard only good things about the Ferrari, and plenty of bad things about the Bugatti. no thanks Bugatti, I want to drive fast, and not lose fancy chrome pieces on the way. The ferrari is tough and built for one purpose, to kick every other car's ass, the bugatti is simply a work of art, made for the museum.
    GT1

Originally posted by white devil
    why should i that is you r opinion

but do you like the car to be that computarized or you like to drive the car if you like the car to be computarized i think then there is no point to buy a fast car right
    What?

Also, in performance, they haven't even gotten it up to 252 mph, they've got it up to 236 mph, not to mention it is supposed to have terrible handling! The Enzo is the drivers car, the bugatti costs about $1million more than the enzo. Tell me, is 16 mph worth 1 million dollars?
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by DwZX35
    What?

Also, in performance, they haven't even gotten it up to 252 mph, they've got it up to 236 mph, not to mention it is supposed to have terrible handling! The Enzo is the drivers car, the bugatti costs about $1million more than the enzo. Tell me, is 16 mph worth 1 million dollars?
    no it s not but everything in the enzo is computer i dont like that much i prefere to be the boss of the car not the way around

Wink

Originally posted by Höger Porsche
    Ferrari Enzo is my pick, the reason being, i think bugatti is plainly for people that want to tell others "hey look at me, i'm super super rich!" because of the luxurious looks that it has. Its not my thing, I love the sportiness of the Enzo, I've also heard only good things about the Ferrari, and plenty of bad things about the Bugatti. no thanks Bugatti, I want to drive fast, and not lose fancy chrome pieces on the way. The ferrari is tough and built for one purpose, to kick every other car's ass, the bugatti is simply a work of art, made for the museum.
    Driving any car over $645,000 makes you look rich. Bugatti is an unknown brand, while Ferrari is very famous. Anyone who drives a Ferrari will be looked at as some rich asshole.
    Haven't heard much about the Veyron, but I have heard alot about the Enzo, it has monster repair and maintenance costs.
    The price maybee $645,000, but Enzos are sold over atleast $1.2 million by dealerships who bought them from Ferrari. You can't get one from Ferrari now because all 399 are sold. Dealerships that have Enzos are selling them for twice the original price. The Veyron is expected to priced at $1.3 million.

The Murcielago isn't a rival to the Zonda, it's meant to compete with the Maranello and Vanquish. The Gallardo is to compete with the 360.
    Last edited by DiabloGTR; 12-13-2003 at 10:59 PM.

Originally posted by DiabloGTR
    Driving any car over $645,000 makes you look rich. Bugatti is an unknown brand, while Ferrari is very famous. Anyone who drives a Ferrari will be looked at as some rich asshole.
    Haven't heard much about the Veyron, but I have heard alot about the Enzo, it has monster repair and maintenance costs.
    The price maybee $645,000, but Enzos are sold over atleast $1.2 million by dealerships who bought them from Ferrari. You can't get one from Ferrari now because all 399 are sold. Dealerships that have Enzos are selling them for twice the original price. The Veyron is expected to priced at $1.3 million.

The Murcielago isn't a rival to the Zonda, it's meant to compete with the Maranello and Vanquish. The Gallardo is to compete with the 360.
    the murcielago can still rival the zonda, they both have the same 0-60 and both have good handling.
    actually the murcielago has 580 HP, but the zonda has 555HP.
    Last edited by Batmobile_Turbo; 12-14-2003 at 12:03 AM.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

what i don't get is; how does a maybach 57 (6029.6 lbs, slalom = 60mph) can perform nearly as well as a corvette (3117.3 lbs, slalom =64mph) on the slalom but the veyron which weighs 4188.8 lbs? can't VW use the same kind of technology as the maybach 57?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

i certainly dont believe it...they must have a 10 year old doing the tests runs in the veyron
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Lightbulb

what about this veyron gr8 car but as usual a concept car
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...=car.mv&num=82

Ferrari enzo

Where is the "none" option? Apart from that why are VAG destroying such a prestigious name like Bugatti with a car like the Veyron?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

The Bugatti, because of the unique exterior styling and the luxury of the interior.

most people here aswell as me like curvasious cars

jaguar e-type, xk180
    tvr's in general etc.

the enzo in my mind is ugly, if u look at it all it is, is a formula one car with a body streched over it. its ugly.

at least the bugatti looks good.and im sure the engine will look better. but then taking into acount the fact that it nearly weighs 2 tonnes i probs will handle slightly worse, hopefully audi/VW have done there jib with the 4wd system to make it at least feel nimble.

so in the end the bugatti
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

Thread Information