Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WOW!!!!!!!halo 2 is insane!

knight of abyss
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

alrght then.
    we should schedule a time to meet at internet cafe when it opens too.
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

I just have a hard time getting used to using the left joystick to move around.... before I used the arrow thumb pad.. AND.. I hate that the maps are SO huge.. I just have to play it more and then I'll know my way around much better. I just like to whomp on people.. I don't like losing..
    "Rage Rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night."

---------------------------------------------------
    Quattro man is the bomb.com

ha! u might wana try experimenting with different controller configurations. o and i like that poem thats in ur signiture its a good poem. (i no its only one sentence of the poem)

ive just rented a PS2 game called "KillZone" the single player missions kick halo 2's butt IMO, ive completed halo 2 many times, all difficultys, it was only a challenge because of my style of fighting..

killzone is amazing in single player, its so realistic about everything, you put your gun AWAY to climb ladders and you cant shoot whilst climbing, you have feet! and hands that grab ladders, and the sounds outclass halo 2 by so far its amusing, the AI work together as a team, and learn what works against your style of fighting, so i have since changed my styles many times over, there is a sprint feature, and mele attack, and many more. the guns are much funner to use then in Halo or Halo 2.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

iave played killzone, it does have an insane single. but after you beat it the first time, the games more or less worthless

pity about killzones frame rate, and the graphics could be better

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    the AI work together as a team, and learn what works against your style of fighting, so i have since changed my styles many times over, there is a sprint feature
    um......your xbox must be retarded or something. in halo1 (on legendary only this happened), they were using the craziest tactics ive ever seen. they would frequently trap me and then rape me to death with violent streams of plasma from at least 2 directioncs, more commonly 3. and actually learning? well, i usually didnt give them much chance to learn (poor guys, they miss their heads) but they would try coming from one direction, or one tactic, and if i lived and pushed them back, they would immediatly try something else.

some halo 2 pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ucp's Biggest lotus fan***

Narb's collection of pictures...

halo 2 pics...#2

halo 2 pics...#3

kewl pics. but in response to whiteballz. u cant diss either halo 1 or 2's AI. its amazing. the marines help u a LOT and the enemies are feirce as all hell on legendary. o yea and i got a high definition cable for my xbox for hanukkah! the graphics are incredible!

Thread Information