Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Automotive idiot stories...

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloGTR
    Some girl at school thought that the woodtrim in her father's BMW was marble.
    Some idiot at Lunch was like, "A Civic can probably outrun any Ferrari because it is front wheel drive!"
    I felt like punching the asshole in his face because he kept on insisting that his Civic was the best, and that adding some stupid tail to it added an extra 100 horsepower.

WOW that even stupider than my story. Andi thought my story was near the top.
    Must learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloGTR
    Some girl at school thought that the woodtrim in her father's BMW was marble.
    Some idiot at Lunch was like, "A Civic can probably outrun any Ferrari because it is front wheel drive!"
    I felt like punching the asshole in his face because he kept on insisting that his Civic was the best, and that adding some stupid tail to it added an extra 100 horsepower.
    i made a diagram of how a civic could win a race against a ferarri 360, it shows that civics are better at these races.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Well the other day i was in yahoo chat just cruising from room to room(ok i tell a lie i was drinking and wanted to cause trouble ) and i ended up in teen chat (my gawd i have nothing else to say about it but jesus H christ words cant describe the stupidity. There dumber the the guys in import chat!) well anyways there was some toss who was chatting to some shelia with a raunchy name and he was bragging about owning a mustang mach 1 and at age 17 and for your first car? so i quz him a bit so i ask him about the car simple at first man/auto? and so on so then i ask him about what engine it has and he answerd"EDELBROCK"
    Magpie_302: edelbrock eh?....you do realise mate they make engine parts NOT engine themselves. So you want to try that again?
    I forgethis name but he then sent me a pic of a 69 model blue with a shaker (if im rembering correctly shaker ment small block as im certian the big blocks came out with a bonnet mounted scoop) and changed his answer that it had a ford in it
    so then i grilled him about the engine the car contained and as it turns out it "apprnetly" had a 5.4 in a genuine Numbers mach 1 which invoked a whole new kind of grilling and as it turns out it was put in before he bought it and when i asked him what kind of 5.4 it was it was too dark to see what it was (when it gets dark here its about 6am in california where he claimed to be) but i think its DOHC
    So i leave him for a bit and he bignotes his car again so i ask him about the manaul gearbox it had which was a 4 speed.....and shit well a old 4 speeder behind a very modern 5.4 in a numbers mach 1? "this is just a hunch mate but i think i smell shit and im under the opion its comming out of your mouth" and i grill him again asking him what gear is reverse next too and he "thought" it was first
    me: mate you dont know off by heart? in DA Car u drive around all da time?
    him:No im blonde
    me:**NEWFLASH ASSHOLE** im blonde too you must be an idiot
    Him:No im actually very smart
    me:yeah so smart you dont know your gears off by heart
    him:I SAID IM BLONDE
    me:your creating an oxymoron and expecting people to belive you dont know somthing based on the colour of your hair and yet be smart at the same time and as i said im blonde too D**head jesus H christ if dumb were F**ing dirt youd cover 4 F**ing acres! nobody believes you poser go away and die now
    and with that he was gone its fun to dust off messenger and posers sometimes

hahaha thats good stuff edelbrock engine. one would think that if there going to say they have a good car then the person should know the car the Say they have. ne way great story
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I recently heard this term "Iceberg Pilot", it refers to people who do not brush snow off of their cars, they just use the wipers and roll down their door windows (fronts only) to clear the snow, roll them back up and then be on their way.

I've watched these people as they drive down the highway with 4-6" of snow on their hoods and roofs, with outward visibilitycomparable to a tank. Stupidity is an amazing thing to behold.

In canberra we get frosts out here putting a thin layer of ice on the windows...nothing a litle cold water and letting your window wipers rip wouldent fix. Well anyways my old man being a bus driver has the (mis)fortune of seeing some of the weirdest behavior on the roads like one one car that nearly nailed his bus they both stopped and he noticed the windshield was still coeverd in frost! upon closer inspection the vietnamise or asain of some varity driver had scratched a hole in the frost with her credit card and the hole wouldent of been any bigger then that.....and she though it was ok to drive

No comment needed.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    No comment needed.
    Comment is needed.... how does that happen?
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

huh? thats funny, sure is one way to jack up your car to swap out the flat.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Pop a wheelie!

Car:
    Pontiac Sunfire

Description:
    Some girl that had just purchased the car the day before thought she could take a turn at 60 MPH. Look closely, the car is balancing on a power line.

i know an idiot

we were at a car show with this guy, and as he looked inside the engine bay and saw the altinator, and said "look at the turbo"
    Hachi Roku Owner.

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Car:
    Pontiac Sunfire

Description:
    Some girl that had just purchased the car the day before thought she could take a turn at 60 MPH. Look closely, the car is balancing on a power line.

that happened in indiana too.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    that happened in indiana too.
    What car was it? Do you have a pic of it?

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    What car was it? Do you have a pic of it?
    i'm not sure but when i lived there it was in the news paper and we drove down that road all the time, we saw the cut wire though. they must have been a real idiot because it is a small street and there is slow moving traffic there

Thread Information