Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing McLaren F1

Quote Originally Posted by dimlight
    hmmmmm .. i thought that 100 were made..mclaren f1's
    there is a total of 125 McLaren F1s, but that is including the racing versions. There are only 64 real F1s.

Quote Originally Posted by milad_ferrari
    Buying a McLaren F1 is just waisting money.I think the Ferrari Enzo is the best car in the world and is faster than McLaren in acceleration and 1/4 miles and i think it looks much beter than McLaren,so why the **** did ****ing Martin Brundle`s choose the Mclaren F1 in ''Martin Brundle`s supercars DVD'
    Obviously another asshole that knows shit about cars and thinks that just becauase it has a ferrari badge it is the best car ever to be made.

'i dont realy undrestand this ****ing Martin Brundle`s man.The last thing i want to say is that i think the Ferrari Enzo is the most exotic car in the world.
    But it isnt the mclaren F1 has - As matra said - proved itself, and guess what ... the Enzo hasnt.

Id take a Lambo, Pagani or koenigsegg over the ferrari anyday
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Buying a McLaren F1 is just waisting money.I think the Ferrari Enzo is the best car in the world and is faster than McLaren in acceleration and 1/4 miles and i think it looks much beter than McLaren,so why the **** did ****ing Martin Brundle`s choose the Mclaren F1 in ''Martin Brundle`s supercars DVD''i dont realy undrestand this ****ing Martin Brundle`s man.The last thing i want to say is that i think the Ferrari Enzo is the most exotic car in the world.

welcome to @@@ing UCP R U 1 of dose mad members? like to use the word 'F'ING to much? take it ez my friend, but don't worry I feel the same....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Enzo is quicker around the track because the Enzo has caremic brakes and smart technolegie but the F1 is quickest in a straight line and it was the last decade and it's going to be for the next couple of decades

Buying a McLaren F1 is just waisting money.I think the Ferrari Enzo is the best car in the world and is faster than McLaren in acceleration and 1/4 miles and i think it looks much beter than McLaren,so why the **** did ****ing Martin Brundle`s choose the Mclaren F1 in ''Martin Brundle`s supercars DVD''i dont realy undrestand this ****ing Martin Brundle`s man.The last thing i want to say is that i think the Ferrari Enzo is the most exotic car in the world.
    ok..... fanboy. Just wait for the CCR to come out, the Enzo will shiver in fear.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by B@$TARD
    The Enzo is quicker around the track because the Enzo has caremic brakes and smart technolegie but the F1 is quickest in a straight line and it was the last decade and it's going to be for the next couple of decades
    Enzo is faster off the line, depends on who is driving it. In the Road&Track magazine, their driver, driving the famous MM enzo, was able to do a 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.

Later in the article he admitted he was affraid to floor it for a better time, saying he didnt want to tear apart the tranny just to see how fast he could go. He said there was room for impprovement on his 0-60 time. Thus faster than a F1, off the line to 60mph, 100mph, and 1/4 mile. Which by the way he did in 11.1.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

i like enzo better bcoz i love ferrari, but F1 is really a legend, it's not a waste of money if you buy one. when talking about a legend car, what you bought is the car, not the value of money. supercars collector didn't care about the price. both are great car, and both are not a waste.
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

I like the F1 better. I'm not a fan of the F1, but it is better than the Enzo. I like pure cars, those without driver aids. (Flappy-paddles, traction control, etc.). The McLaren could of done with ABS for obvious reasons. I also like to change the gears using a clutch and gear lever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Id take a Lambo, Pagani or koenigsegg over the ferrari anyday
    Not me, or at least not "anyday". I would take the Pagani, Lambo or Koenigsegg over several Ferraris, but watch the Enzo, it proved being a great car on a track in top gear. Don't get carried away by fanboys, the car still is great no matter what.

But I do admit that I would rather have a McLaren F1 over an Enzo... It is such a beast and such a nice car, I don't care about the Enzo's "Fancy" artifacts, I would much rather have an F1.

Relax, is this really an issue in your life? if so how?

Why people chose the F1 instead is b/c it's more of a legend. For the Enzo to become a big legend, it needs to be around for a few years.

Personally, I'd take the McLaren.

Aw what the hell, I'd take both if I could buy a McLaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    there is a total of 125 McLaren F1s, but that is including the racing versions. There are only 64 real F1s.

Wrong.

There's only 100 McLarens built all together.

People who think that the McLaren is all about speed are completely mislead. The Enzo and the F1 are in a completely different class, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure there's no discernable difference to the average supercar driver between the two. Maybe a talented proffesional driver could shave a couple seconds off of the lap time in an [Enzo -vs- F1] battle, and likewise in a [F1 LM -vs- Enzo] battle, but honestly, it will hardly make a difference to any of the owners.

You could easily have yourself built a custom car that could beat the Enzo or F1 around the track for much less money, but that isn't the point. The McLaren is an overall more functional, exclusive, and well-thought out car, and that's what makes so much better.

Nobody in the market for an Enzo/F1 will pick the Enzo because of marginally better lap times. They'll buy it because its an incredibly expensive Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Fan Boy: Pronounciation Fahn-boy:

Definition: Person who likes a certain thing over another, with completely unlogical reasoning, and plain stupidity. Usually 13, with an obsession for Hondas with NITROOUSSZZZ DOGG and VINYLZZZZZ.
    Nicely put.
    Another idiotic post which can go nowhere except to evoke arguments about which half of the split hair is better. Both a fantastic sports cars that noe of us will ever own. To imply one is unworthy based on ones own personal preference (for whatever reason) for the other is an exercise in immaturatiy.
    milad, m'lad, this is not SC.net.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

try telling this to Dan Kennedy, who owns 3 McLaren F1's....
    One of course being a McLaren F1 LM, chassis 003, and 2 regualr F1's, chassis 063 or 067 and 007.. I believe he has no Enzos..........

This fella here, has provided me with the perfect reason, why I hate both cars. Both cars are too well known, and have too many lil 14 year old fan boys who have hit 8th grade and think they know it all. Ooooooh fastest car in the world for 10 years..... This is my favourest car ever, look at it its ****ing sexy.... or you have the new generation of fan boys..... the Enzo ****ing rocks man. Its got F1 technology so it HAS to be good, it has traction control, sits super low to the ground, and is faster than anything around...... When the yare 13/14 think they know it all, they only think there are about 5 Manufacturers in the world.. Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz, Bugatti and McLaren. Each has its own little dedicated amount of fan boys. But then when you give links to Koenigsegg, Ultima, Pagani, Chrystler etc [you older members who actually know what were talking about understand me here] they go into denial and get shutdown.
    Come the next generation of fan boys, in about 5 years time, who knows, maybe Audi will be it?
    But this litle twirp has provided me the link to amateurity and stupidity without reasoning or logic.
    Web Publisher:
    1. ExoticCarSite.com
    2. Bugatti-Veyron-16-4.com

If We Have The Courage To Pursue Our Dreams, And Transform Our Vision Into Reality, We Invite Magic Into Our Lives - Race Resort Ascari

The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing - Edmund Burke

There Are No Speed Limits On The Road To Excellence - David W Johnston

If Good Men Do Nothing, Then That Is Evil Enough

Thread Information