Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Support Bangle Petition

Originally posted by white devil
    Have you ever seen one in front of you ??

because i agree with you {but}only in pic you think it looks bad but if you actualy see it in real it s just gr8
    No I haven't seen the new 6 for real yet, so I can only speak from what i've seen in pictures. But maybe if i saw one, i would fall immediatly in love with that "big booty", who knows . I've seen many 7 series, though and I think they would look a lot better if BMW just took a little slice of the trunk.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by daft bob
    No I haven't seen the new 6 for real yet, so I can only speak from what i've seen in pictures. But maybe if i saw one, i would fall immediatly in love with that "big booty", who knows . I've seen many 7 series, though and I think they would look a lot better if BMW just took a little slice of the trunk.
    you are right they should change a bit from it but change the 5 seiries back light but the head light all new BMw head light are gr8

The new BMWs compared to the old ones are hidious.

Originally posted by RS6
    The new BMWs compared to the old ones are hidious.
    I 100 % second that, but they actually stopped making nice cars with the introduction of the first 7 series.

I do agree with you there. There are some niceish Beemers like the M3 CSL but compared to what they were like when they started out or in the 60s-70s-80s era they are nowhere near as nice.

Originally posted by RS6
    I do agree with you there. There are some niceish Beemers like the M3 CSL but compared to what they were like when they started out or in the 60s-70s-80s era they are nowhere near as nice.
    That was during the time when BMW's were driven by car lovers, contrary to nowadays when they (mostly) are driven by people who want to show off, and have no clue of the technical capabilities of the car.

Originally posted by henk4
    That was during the time when BMW's were driven by car lovers, contrary to nowadays when they (mostly) are driven by people who want to show off, and have no clue of the technical capabilities of the car.
    I couldn't agree more.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by RS6
    I couldn't agree more.
    I couldn t agree less

why all of you think that new BMw are not nice they are just gr8
    can t stop on one kind of car like i said befor look at all and what is not nice about them .

I KNOW it s just that you wiched that you r favourit car maker was that good

Don't be an Idiot White Devil. It is a matter of opinion and if you take offence at other people's opinions, there must be something wrong with you.

After finally translating white devils comment i came back with a few retorts.

1: no, not all of us wish our car makers where better than BMW, because most of us are not as one-minded in our brand preferences.
    2: we never said that new BMW's weren't "Gr8" we just said that we don't like the styling. Few doubt that the new 5 is the best in it's class, but many doubt the styling. it doesn't matter how good a car is, if it looks trashy than no one will buy it
    3: as my parents own an E36 328i (Along with the other million people who seem to own beemers) i am in shock as to what is happening to BMW design. As they try and focus on Brand values, all sense of neat goes out the window in order to try and create a point of differance from the next car. their are more glamourous ways of doing it, but from my perspective, BWM are only designing like they are because they want to be different. as a CAR reader put it, BMW design is like the Punk of the car Industry. not pretty, but intriguing and different.

and for the record, Bangle was pretty instrumental in the design of the e46 3-series, and can do normal design quite well.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Lightbulb

Originally posted by RS6
    Don't be an Idiot White Devil. It is a matter of opinion and if you take offence at other people's opinions, there must be something wrong with you.
    ok we both are

i know it s you r opinion DUDE but it s only that i get mad with people and i come and say BS here but for me i like the new BMW more than the old one s the head light s and the agressive look but i think bangel doesn t care about the back of the car he only think s of th front AND THAT IS A BAD THINGGG

but i think bangel doesn t care about the back of the car he only think s of th front AND THAT IS A BAD THINGGG
    Your pretty full of shit most of the time with your relentless worship of BMW but this is a priceless comment. A car designer who doesnt care about the back of the car!!! While many might agree after viewing the recent model BMWs, it is beyond the most simple mind to believe that. In fact I can only deduce that you are taking the piss. If not, maybe you are admitting that the arse end of the current crop of BMWs looks like they were designed by someone who didnt give a shit.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

is chris Bangle the guy who's responsible for the sudden design change in BMW? cuz he needs his ass kicked. the new 5 series looks like a jazzed up civic, shit way to ruin Bimmer. If i ever buy a bmw it'll be an old one.
    GT1

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Höger Porsche
    is chris Bangle the guy who's responsible for the sudden design change in BMW? cuz he needs his ass kicked. the new 5 series looks like a jazzed up civic, shit way to ruin Bimmer. If i ever buy a bmw it'll be an old one.
    the front design is gr8 the enterior is gr8 but the back is not that good but it is good
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation

the front design is gr8 the enterior is gr8 but the back is not that good but it is good
    the back looks like the IS300
    don't u think ?
    Fire Bangle ­­or give me back MY M5 and don't touch the M3

Thread Information