Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Chevy SSR

Quote Originally Posted by Doza
    The S-10 isn't in this truck's league, and it is replaced by the Colorado/Canyon trucks. I think the SSR is something fresh, although the retro styling is not. I am disappointed that the 5.3 engine is in this truck while the 5.7 LS1(320/350hp), 6.0 (345hp), and LS6(400hp). The engine is the same engine that powers the extended cab Silverado. My father's truck: 2002 Ext Cab Silverado 5.3 cost about 28K. The SSR costs 40K, has the same engine, and 2 seats. I know there is some overhead for it being a luxury convertible, but, it is really underpowered for the cost. A Camaro SS can be obtained for less or a Corvette Coupe for nearly the same price.
    my mistake
    RUBBINS RACING!

That is a very ugly automobile...i had an argument on chat to some stupidwoman who said they look great and shed apprently own me if she got one needless to say i curesed and swore untill my typeing fingerswere almost raw.

I saw one of these for the first time a couple of days ago. I must say, it was pretty ugly. What seemed wrong to me was the proportions, which were way too big in all the wrong places. The guy driving it looked fit to be someone in the midst of a harsh mid-life crisis.

you could probably buy an FPV Pursuit or HSV Maloo for the price of the SSR, and i sure know which one i'd take
    I am the Stig

Thread Information