Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB9 Volante:The Topless experience

DB9 Volante:The Topless experience

IF the Coupe DB9 is not enough to set your appetite then DB9 Volante certainly is.Scheduled for Detroit Motorshow in January 2004 Aston's 13th convertible will be powered with 5935cc quad-cam V12 unit developing 450bhp at 6000rpm and 420lb ft at 5000rpm.

Acceleration figures (0-60 mph)are brilliant:4.7 secs for the 6speed manual gearbox & 4.9 secs for the 6speed TouchTronic II gearbox while the top speed is maintained at 186 mph.
    Standard package includes six-disc CD changer,leather interior of Aston's measures,Wooden door capings,six-way powered seat adjustment, automatic climate control and of course the electronically operated hood that toggles up or down in 17 secs.
    If you demand more you can get heated front seats and windscreen, for example, sat-nav and telephone or even cruise control and rear proximity sensors all for few extra thousands
    Last edited by kinan.f; 11-27-2003 at 07:48 AM.

i can see that in the next bond movie
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Cool

Originally posted by baddabang
    i can see that in the next bond movie
    i can see that in the next bond movie too but i prefer to see it with me on it

OHHHHHHH YYEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Fire Bangle ­­or give me back MY M5 and don't touch the M3

Nice, I've always liked Aston Martins for their uniqueness. The DB9 is a great upgrade over the old DB7. I have one question though, what is the difference between the DB9 and the Vanquish? They seem to be the same cars, but the Vanquish costs loads more.

Nothing to say

Is that a real car?
    This guy is so lazy that only one eye was left...

What a fabulous looking car. Truly beautiful. The Vanquish is better looking still.

Originally posted by RS6
    What a fabulous looking car. Truly beautiful. The Vanquish is better looking still.
    yes,you are right,the vanquish s nose is very nice
    and Vanquish from side looks very nice too
    i think the new DB9 looks more like the new Bentley GT

Originally posted by DiabloGTR
    Nice, I've always liked Aston Martins for their uniqueness. The DB9 is a great upgrade over the old DB7. I have one question though, what is the difference between the DB9 and the Vanquish? They seem to be the same cars, but the Vanquish costs loads more.
    subtle differences in the shape. th DB9 looks more gracefull and refined than the vanquish, but the vanquish is meant to look and sound mean.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Thumbs up Love the new DB9

Have you guys seen the pic of the day for today? Can you say DB9 GT? *Drools*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Wink That DB9 pic is just a photoshop though

I hope the real thing looks as cool, hey what do you think looks better from behind? That shopped DB9? Or the new Ferrari 612?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Shockingly beautiful. Not to sure about those rims on this kind of car but the exhausts go well with the car.

ok, I hate to shut down Ferrari, but this time, I have to say the Aston is FAR MORE beautiful. That is THE nicest Aston i've ever seen, far better than the vanquish.
    GT1

I hope the real thing looks as cool, hey what do you think looks better from behind? That shopped DB9? Or the new Ferrari 612?
    Manipulated DB9 looks a little to ricey agree? Maybe I'm being biest to Ferrari, but i like the 612.
    Performance can Seduce

Maybe a photoshop 612 looks better than that photoshoped DB9.

Thread Information