Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Support Bangle Petition

Support Bangle Petition

Theres now a support Bangle petition for those of you who support his changes.
    Support Chris Bangles revolution

Support Chris Bangles revolution

Originally posted by supportbangle
    Http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Bangle
    THX i like his design but i think the 5 seires from the back should be redesigned next year

This man has killed BMWs good looks. From now on, Beemers won't be pretty.

I personally don't like the new designs of the BMWs, obviously we are not alone, else they wouldn't have a petition to save this guys ass.

Talking It's too late!!

I heard from the chief designers from Rolls Royce (who visited my University) today:
    Chris Bangle has been made 'Group Design Director'.

This means he won't actually be designing the cars anymore, but will be overseeing the overall design direction of cars in the BMW group.

This could be a good thing or a bad thing
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 11-26-2003 at 02:34 PM.

I suppose you've all read the Top Gear Article on his life......

I am Actually really Frightened to say that i have only two words on the design of the forthcoming 1-series : AMC Pacer!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I : AMC Pacer!
    what did you mean by that

There is a hint of AMC Pacer in the new 1 series BMW. It is like, and don't take offence anybody, the new Mercedes CLS looking like a Nissan Primera.

the new beemer desighns are cool but not as nice as the old ones.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Question

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    the new beemer desighns are cool but not as nice as the old ones.
    WELLL i dont know about that
    but my opinion i like the new one ore because they have a better shape and look meaner maybe not all you are right but the M3 ,6 seiries, 1 seiries, & 5 are better than they were befor

maybe you wont agree with that but you will agree with the M3 and the 6 seires

teenieweenie problem

I just have one teenweenie problem with the designs of Bangle.... THE BUTT!!
    A BMW driver wants a goodlooking sportive car and he doesn't need the extra luggage space!
    Okay the current BMW's are still sporty but what's the use of buying a beemer when people think you're driving something japanese.

Thumbs down Re: teenieweenie problem

Originally posted by daft bob
    I just have one teenweenie problem with the designs of Bangle.... THE BUTT!!
    A BMW driver wants a goodlooking sportive car and he doesn't need the extra luggage space!
    Okay the current BMW's are still sporty but what's the use of buying a beemer when people think you're driving something japanese.
    do you think they look like japaneise car ????

if the back of the 5 seiries looks like Japaneise that doesnt mean that the car look like japanese {right} and all the other cars from BMW they are just new nobody had this chape from befor so don t have the right to say they look like Japanese . i admit the back {and only the back lights} of the 5 seiries is a bit Japaneise {and only the 5 seiries} but all the other thing is NEW BMW DESIGN

Re: Re: teenieweenie problem

Originally posted by white devil
    do you think they look like japaneise car ????

if the back of the 5 seiries looks like Japaneise that doesnt mean that the car look like japanese {right} and all the other cars from BMW they are just new nobody had this chape from befor so don t have the right to say they look like Japanese . i admit the back {and only the back lights} of the 5 seiries is a bit Japaneise {and only the 5 seiries} but all the other thing is NEW BMW DESIGN
    You' re right about the fact that i was referring to the 5-series when i said they look japanese (with all respect for asian cars), but i still think it's a pity what Bangle has done with the rear of the 7 and the 6-series. The new 6 is a stunningly beautiful car,but it's such a shame that Bangle has put (again) a gigantic trunk on the back.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by daft bob
    You' re right about the fact that i was referring to the 5-series when i said they look japanese (with all respect for asian cars), but i still think it's a pity what Bangle has done with the rear of the 7 and the 6-series. The new 6 is a stunningly beautiful car,but it's such a shame that Bangle has put (again) a gigantic trunk on the back.
    Have you ever seen one in front of you ??

because i agree with you {but}only in pic you think it looks bad but if you actualy see it in real it s just gr8

Thread Information