Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most EXPENSIVE

Quote Originally Posted by magracer
    Until you learn the guy is taking money from the country and investing it the car collection instead of in education for the children, food for the needy, etc.
    actually i think brunei has free education, health care, low taxes etc, my granddad used to work there.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    actually i think brunei has free education, health care, low taxes etc, my granddad used to work there.
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by shadesMC
    owns the craziest set of cars, custom builds, first rolls, ferrari protos, and about 9 million other cars.

lol I can assure you that he doesn't own 9 million cars. 9 000 000 cars ?!

More like 5000.

haha i know i was exaggerating, its something like a thousand per warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    lol I can assure you that he doesn't own 9 million cars. 9 000 000 cars ?!

More like 5000.
    Still is a shitload of cars
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Well you guys are partially right:

"Brunei is an economic paradise among its Asian neighbours. It has a relatively healthy and wealthy population with a 92 per cent literacy rate and life expectancy of 78 for women and 75 for men, far above other countries in the region. It boasts no income tax, free health care, education and pensions."

But so am I, although it wasn't the Sultan but his brother:

" In 2000, the Sultan sued his younger sibling in London, accusing him effectively of embezzling £8 billion ($20.7 billion) from the BIA for the sole purpose of supporting his lavish, playboy lifestyle"..."It was alleged he spent in the region of £1.5 billion ($3.9 billion) on himself over 10 years. His playthings included some 2000 cars, comprising the latest Ferrari, Rolls-Royce and Aston Martin models, 17 aircraft, including one attack Comanche helicopter, and the infamous SS Tits. Even his toilet brushes came in gold plate. The yacht, custom-built for Jefri in a Netherlands boatyard, measured 180 feet. It had 24-carat gold fittings, marble embellishments and lifts that connected the multiple decks. If the name Tits seemed not to be in the best possible taste, consider the names of the two speed boats that came with the yacht - Nipple I and Nipple II." and finally..."But clouds are on Brunei's horizon, not least forecasts that its energy gas reserves will be gone in about two decades" ... and only then will they question if the 5000 car collection was the wisest thing to do.

linky... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10367760
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by magracer
    ...the infamous SS Tits. Even his toilet brushes came in gold plate...If the name Tits seemed not to be in the best possible taste, consider the names of the two speed boats that came with the yacht - Nipple I and Nipple II."
    wow, so he's a pervert too

Most Expensive Car & Billionaire Cars

Ferrari Enzo & Bugatti Veyron are rated top two, both costing over 1 million US $...Hmmmph...wish I had that kind of money...

Well, that said, people who do have that kind of money do not appear to always buy such cars...here is an article on super cars for the super rich - http://www.billdoll.com/ref/ideas/re...rich_cars.html ...

Check out the cars owned by the billionaires in that page

Wonder why such guys need those billions :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ecacofonix
    Wonder why such guys need those billions :-(
    If rich people weren't around with all of their companies, a hell of a lot of people wouldn't have jobs.

Imagine all the people who have a job because of Microsoft - not only does the company employ a large number of people, but the "popularity" of Windows has helped make home computing a huge industry, which employs millions of people worldwide.
    Thanks for all the fish

Officially the most expensive car on sale today is the Bugatti Veyron. VAG makes a lost of 3-4 million Euros for every Veyron they manufacture and sell.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. It was in R&D for years, the original launch date was meant to be 2002!!

According to recent rumours circulating the web, a one-of-a-kind Pontiac Bonneville A-XE (Auto-Cross Edition) has been found collecting dust in a garage, somewhere in Siberia. Has New Jersey plates and expired registration, probable value in the viscinity of 50-60 million dollars.

From what I've heard, it's currently being restored in a high-end shop at the outskirts of London. Stay tuned for future information and details.

what is a Vector m12 worth?

Quote Originally Posted by adperrak
    This GOLD Plated Lamborghini Diablo worth 4.000.000 USD is the most expensive car I could find.
    saleen S7

As I Know They Top Priced Car, should be Hitlers Mercedes which was a 770-K....But i read some were the most expensive car ever sold to a collector was the Mercedes 196R (Im think it was called that)..Sold for 8million$ more than the 250GTO..Cant find the page anymore..anyone got it??
    Aint Nothin' Lika A Benz....

Thread Information