Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most EXPENSIVE

Most EXPENSIVE

Any ideas on which is the most expensive car ever produced? (Racing, formula etc are excluded)

Lamborghini Diablo Gold plated

This GOLD Plated Lamborghini Diablo worth 4.000.000 USD is the most expensive car I could find.

lol is that for real? nice find!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

are you looking for the value when new, or current value? New values shold be corrected for inflation.
    The highest price paid for a car on an auction was for a Bugatti Royale (forgot the amount, 15-20 mUS$) but probably the car that currently has the highest value is the Rolls Royce Silver Ghost AX201.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

is that the one that is for sale/was sold for $40mil?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    is that the one that is for sale/was sold for $40mil?
    its insured for 40mil, it belongs to the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    the car that currently has the highest value is the Rolls Royce Silver Ghost AX201.
    Any value as indication would do.. Regarding the Rolls Royce you mention, I would be grateful if you could post extra info. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by adperrak
    Any value as indication would do.. Regarding the Rolls Royce you mention, I would be grateful if you could post extra info. Thanx

that is easy

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...php&carnum=529
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    sry if i'm blind but i didn't see anything that said 40 million on insurance..
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower
    sry if i'm blind but i didn't see anything that said 40 million on insurance..
    he wanted more info in the car, not about the insurance level. That info was revealed to UCP's photographer when the car was shown last year at the concours at Cranbrook...

WTF? $40 million for a car? Why is it that valuable? I mean, I'm sure there are some other great cars from around that time that have something special...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

king of *someplace* already owns the craziest set of cars, custom builds, first rolls, ferrari protos, and about 9 million other cars. said he has 5 warehouses filled with cars.

its on another thread somewhere in this forum

That would be the sultan of Brunei. I'd vote for a monarchy anyday knowing I'd get a carnut as a king! Only condition would be that all citizens get at least 10 cars each or, uhmmm... at least the ones that look as darn good as me!

Back to the subject, I once heard that the Mercedes 300SLR Uhlenhaut was the only car classified as "priceless"... Anybody got some more on this?

Also heard the Ferrari 250 GTO was once rated as the most expensive, but lost value recently for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    That would be the sultan of Brunei. I'd vote for a monarchy anyday knowing I'd get a carnut as a king! Only condition would be that all citizens get at least 10 cars each or, uhmmm... at least the ones that look as darn good as me!
    Until you learn the guy is taking money from the country and investing it the car collection instead of in education for the children, food for the needy, etc.
    Zag when they Zig

yeah the guy is a bastard...he has ferrari's COLLECTING DUST, according to the article. he straight up pockets some ridiculous percentage of the nation's gross oil profit and just spends it on his own desires.

Thread Information