Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated car.

Makes me happy to see people supporting the viper. Anyway if anyone wants to see the fun factor article here is the link! Fun Factor Viper

and how it can blow down a Vector
    It could because the Vector either wouldn't leave the starting line or wouldn't get very far.

Why are we talking about sc.netl. Its a site full of little boyz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I f

The Vector made it to the end of the race without blowing up, catching on fire, having a massive transmission failure, or disintegrating... ever heard of quality? The viper is not overrated at all, in motortrends viper vs ford gt test, it was about .1 seconds slower through all tests, for ahlf the price. it fits nicely in the slot between vettes and supersuper cars, ex Koenigsegg

Also, a viper cold hold its own against a mclaren in first gear, might beat it (probably not), though im not sure, because the Mclarens advantage over the viper is in the horsepower, which doesnt really play a part in the launch, and the viper has a ton of torque

if you are gonna attack the Vector on quality, then you have to attack many other Exotic cars. Fast cars take rigorus maitnence to keep running.
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    if you are gonna attack the Vector on quality, then you have to attack many other Exotic cars. Fast cars take rigorus maitnence to keep running.
    The vector is a horrible car.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

ok, now lets, be mature, the Vector is horrible to you, but it is solid gold to me, now, you should not try to rub in my face that it is bad, because what is bad to you is good to me, that is what makes the world so great! so, don't waste the time, just let us have diffrent openions.

the last time i read, it costs more energy to make biodiesel than biodiesel can produce.... and it's only relatively inexpensive due to heavy government subsidizing... somewhat similar to Hydrogen...
    Prius may be ugly to some (i find it quite good looking, much better than Camry), but it does give u extremely good mileage and low emission... while you may never recover the premium from less fuel consumption, you'r doing some job saving the planet which could not be priced....
    funny no one thought of a diesel hybrid yet though...

the reason I believe that the Viper is over rated, is because the shit heads at sc.net are talking about how a Viper can blow off a Mclaren without leaving first gear, that's why, adn when you tell them that the McLaren would eat the Viper, they call you names.
    Prisu you are (AGAIN) confusing facts and opinions and worse still opinions from folsk who know very little.

Please grow up ajust a little and learn to seperate them all out and then we'll be interested in posts with facts adn lerned opinions.

To damn a car because of what someone else WROTE is jsut stupid.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

ahem, but few of them burst into flames
    ( Let's not go there again, the Vector is a wannabee and failed )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

my most underrated car is the same as my most overrated car. this point has been made in these forums before.

The corvette is way too overrated in the US, and underrated outside of it.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Prisu you are (AGAIN) confusing facts and opinions and worse still opinions from folsk who know very little.

Please grow up ajust a little and learn to seperate them all out and then we'll be interested in posts with facts adn lerned opinions.

To damn a car because of what someone else WROTE is jsut stupid.
    but isnt the whole thread about opinions? I dont think he said the viper sucked but that its overrated b/c some of its fans think it is the end to all cars. just like many people think the skyline is overrated for the same reason.

Ya'll give him alot over his opinions but atleast this time he didnt state them as being anything other than that. And to decide if something is overrated dont you have to see what other people wrote in order to assess how people rate it?

Which is absolutely hilarious because you rip up the Focus (of all cars) on reliability and then recognize Fieros and Vectors as impervious!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    Honda Civic
    The only people who think they are "amazing" are ricers. In fact, I think they are underrated, at least they are in Britain. We have had a couple (I had my own once!) and they're really good. They don't deserve their old granny reputations.

Most overrated? Any BMW. If Hyundai produced cars that look like Bangles, they would be laughed out of the arena.

And Ferrari... purely opinionated, I'm sure the cars are amazing, but I think that they are worshipped far too much.

I think BMW clinch it for most overrated.

ok, I know i'm gonna get banned for this, but

STOP SPREADING LIES MATRA!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: added by Matra et Alpine. .... Apologies AGAIN to the members of Vector forum who have been guided to UCP because of one person belief that no Vector has ever had any problems and that all faults were down to the owners. We got off this on another thread and it died, but it woudlnt' stay down. Sorry to have wasted your time ( AGAIN )
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 08-04-2005 at 06:26 PM.

Matra, read the facts here
    http://www.vectoraeromotiveclub.com/...n/yabb/YaBB.pl

Thread Information