Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Website discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-28-2003, 07:41 AM
white devil's Avatar
white devil white devil is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,651
???????????
Send a message via MSN to white devil
A Pig Problem

I added a new thred yesterday and it was mooved cause it was not on the right place ..OK....
today i wake up and i can t even see where it is ....what ta hell is going on
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2003, 09:36 AM
SL500's Avatar
SL500 SL500 is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,946
Vancouver, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by white devil
I added a new thred yesterday and it was mooved cause it was not on the right place ..OK....
today i wake up and i can t even see where it is ....what ta hell is going on
You mean Best pic.yes,it seems that someone had deleted it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-28-2003, 10:07 AM
white devil's Avatar
white devil white devil is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,651
???????????
Send a message via MSN to white devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL500
You mean Best pic.yes,it seems that someone had deleted it

yeh man i was searching for it there is lot s of nice pics in it and then i can t find it anymore where t h is it ??
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-28-2003, 10:22 AM
SL500's Avatar
SL500 SL500 is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,946
Vancouver, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by white devil
yeh man i was searching for it there is lot s of nice pics in it and then i can t find it anymore where t h is it ??
I dont know,ask this question from another persons
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-28-2003, 10:28 AM
Wouter Melissen's Avatar
Wouter Melissen Wouter Melissen is offline
Supporting Admin
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 9,458
Rozenburg
Send a message via MSN to Wouter Melissen
Interesting. I can't find it either and there is no entry in the moderator logs either. Weird stuff.
I apologise for it disapearing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-28-2003, 11:47 AM
white devil's Avatar
white devil white devil is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,651
???????????
Send a message via MSN to white devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
Interesting. I can't find it either and there is no entry in the moderator logs either. Weird stuff.
I apologise for it disapearing.
altought it s been 2 day the potd was taken fom there
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Batmobile_Turbo's Avatar
Batmobile_Turbo Batmobile_Turbo is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,578
CALGARY
my origional avatar forum dissapeared, and the 'best pic' thread was really good. i think someone should give condolances to ifb666 because he had a lot of pics on there.
__________________
Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-28-2003, 06:23 PM
lfb666's Avatar
lfb666 lfb666 is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,219
São Paulo - Brasil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
my origional avatar forum dissapeared, and the 'best pic' thread was really good. i think someone should give condolances to ifb666 because he had a lot of pics on there.
I believe that will have a new opportunity of we place our best pictures. And I take advantage of the opportunity to ask excuses, my English is half bad, but I am learning and trying to get better!
__________________
Fasten seat belt while seated
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-29-2003, 08:56 AM
white devil's Avatar
white devil white devil is offline
Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,651
???????????
Send a message via MSN to white devil
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfb666
I believe that will have a new opportunity of we place our best pictures. And I take advantage of the opportunity to ask excuses, my English is half bad, but I am learning and trying to get better!
ok i am going to make a new one BUT Dont erase it again
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Excuse me sir,I have got a problem porlamfer General Automotive 11 12-22-2003 11:59 AM
My new purchase Swissbeatz User's rides 86 12-08-2003 12:45 PM
Support Bangle Petition supportbangle General Automotive 30 12-02-2003 12:44 PM
POTD Problem porlamfer Website discussion 1 11-30-2003 08:10 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 AM.

 

© 1998 - 2019 Ultimatecarpage.com