http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...33/1006/NEWS01

Transportation officials in central Indiana are considering fining motorist who are bad drivers, cause accidents and traffic jams; dubbed as "bad driver surcharge". Drivers would be fined woh cause accidents that shut down roadways and or delay traffic. Another fee may be implied for drivers with a history of bad driving records would be charged extra to renew their license or registration.

I'm for the bad driving record fee, but as for causing a accident and "bad driving"? Accidents happen, so this is inevitable; I've lived in Indianapolis, Indiana, and just like other metropolitan areas (as well as rural), the roadways are not always well engineered and there is congestion regardless of a accident otherwise. What is considered "bad driving" anywise; people get away with it all the time, then again I have been pulled over for going 46mph in a four-lane roadway with turning lanes on both sides and the center; the speed limit was 40mph, I know, but then again it was two in the morning with no traffic.

I'm not sure if this can be all fare; thoughts?

Here is a picture for sights