Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I am Not Breaking this one sorry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Countries that also followed into the Second Iraq war. Much to my chagrin.

And...in fact, what was the poin tof that last statement, the US listened to the UN & left Iraq in the lurch, then stuffed them up the second time without sanction from the UN.

The United States were most vocal about his position in power when it was suitable to foreign policy.

And it is true there were others involved in the Iraq/Kuwait war. who was the largest member of the invasion force though?
    The U.S. And I said back then, why does the U.S. always have to send in the most troops? Why don't some other countries make the same sacrifice?

When the United States is the country with the power to do something about it, and they choose not to because the cost is "Worth it", the United States must shoulder some of the blame. See also Darfur, Kosovo etc.
    Isn't that what the U.N. is for? Why don't they do their job instead of the U.S. having to do their job for them?

You can't pick & choose which policies & people you like within administrations. Either you accept the entirety of the United States, or you accept nothing
    And some people will criticize the U.S. no matter what we do...
    - Invade Iraq... the U.S. was "wrong."
    - Don't invade Iraq... the U.S. was "wrong."
    - Send troops to Darfur, Kosovo, etc... the U.S. was "wrong."
    - Don't send troops to Darfur, Kosovo, etc... the U.S. was "wrong."
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500 View Post
    Invading Iraq because they tried to take over another sovereign country = perfectly acceptable.
    Invading iraq because they decided to trade oil in Euros = Perfectly wrong wrong wrong.

And who the hell said sending troops to the Darfur was wrong?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    The U.S. And I said back then, why does the U.S. always have to send in the most troops? Why don't some other countries make the same sacrifice?
    Because like it or lump it, the United States is held up as a bastion of democracy and freedom - no matter how skewed that reality is.

And it's only fair the US sends the most number of troops when the make the most stink, set up most of the intelligence & tell the most lies about the Iraq war.

Isn't that what the U.N. is for? Why don't they do their job instead of the U.S. having to do their job for them?
    When the United States assists in both delaying, complicating & circumventing the processes of the UN, it's hard to get things done.

When the US invaded Iraq for the afformentioned reasons....yes.
    When the United States encourage the people of Iraq to rise up, without the proper back up. yes.

Has the US sent troops to Darfur?

When you hold your country up to such high regard, you have to be prepared to cop the criticism for things that have gone wrong or poor decisions made.

And for people who don't share your fervour for your homeland to disagree.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    this is why "Saddam's killing fields yield gruesome finds" all-over Iraq.The victims are believed to be minority Kurds killed during 1987-88. One trench contains only women and children, apparently killed by small arms. Another contains men, apparently killed by automatic gunfire.
    As horrible as what you have described is. Explain to me the purpose of posting them.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    will, you guys keep saying that US is there only for one thing "OIL" and i am saying,we're not. Another words you guy's are ok for Saddam stayed in power and continued murdering woman and kids?here is one-more picture of kids that did not deserve this,i have kids of my own and f'n kills me to see this.
    do you know how many countries there are with women, kids, men murdered everyday even in bigger numbers? too many.
    and do you know how many of them have oil, natural gas or the right position for pipelines? none.
    besides Iran, but probably they (not only US) are waiting for a sort of excuse for attack it. if the real problem with Iran is the "nuclear threat", what are they waiting for?
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    do you know how many countries there are with women, kids, men murdered everyday even in bigger numbers? too many.
    and do you know how many of them have oil, natural gas or the right position for pipelines? none.
    besides Iran, but probably they (not only US) are waiting for a sort of excuse for attack it. if the real problem with Iran is the "nuclear threat", what are they waiting for?
    I hope the god we don't go to the war with Iran at this time, because this war is all about Israel and Iran but U.S is going to get involved Because of Israel.This is one war I would not fight for.Iran is one screwed up country when it comes to woman.Did you know In Iran, a married woman who is raped can be convicted of adultery and sentenced to death. If she kills the attempted rapist, she can be tried for murder and sentenced to death.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thread Information