Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: my nfs:u2 pics

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    I just bought the Z at 41% I just unlocked the last area and a whole bunch of parts including the scissor doors, custom audio configuration, more bodykits, level 3 hydros, etc. I am now at 95% parts unlocked. My 350z has a pearl white paint job with a unique blue octopus vinyl. With white pulse neons and level 3 hydros.
    It took a while getting used to the new hydraulics. The key to executing them is how fast you double tap the a button. If you do it slow the e-brake wont work.
    why don't you put a pic of it?

Because mines on XBOX.

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLETON
    did it in 1.35 ina GTO if I remember correctly. My best 1/4 time was 7.64 in the Z.
    I'm still ahead by .02 can no one top that
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    i've got it since sunday, and i passed it whole already. at least i think so, because rachel send me sms that im the new king in the city and the game has finished, but in stats i've got 82% completed and i can't have wide body kit in career mode
    You have 2 race against the players on the street, and to get 100% game completion, you have to jump to your garage and check the world map...

Greetzz Xzi3iT

To get the wide body kit, you have to race outrun races until rachel calls you and then it is unlocked but it is only for one car, so choose wisely I unlocked it at like 45% and I put mine on the 350z

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    To get the wide body kit, you have to race outrun races until rachel calls you and then it is unlocked but it is only for one car, so choose wisely I unlocked it at like 45% and I put mine on the 350z
    or, when you finish whole game, you've got all of the parts in customize menu

I seemed to have gotten all the cars that are least suited to be in this game!

I started with the Corolla, got an Audi TT at like, %40, and after a while got a mustang, then, when finished, got the H2 for kicks!

The Corolla is great for dirt track racing, especially Drift and Street X. I once accumulated a 50,000 point single drift using the Corolla! Just don't use it as a drag racer, it sucks at that. At circuit and sprint it's OK, but not spectacular. I used my TT for drags and such, which worked out good. Mustang's pretty good at everything, save Street X.

I just have to say that, until you get Level 2 body upgrades, EVERYTHING you do to the Corolla will make it look like rice, no matter how hard you try.
    Last edited by Esperante; 12-28-2004 at 10:34 AM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I have the Mustang and the 240sx with all stage 2 parts and a widebody carbonfiber 350z with all performance and visual parts. Im at 50%

so far i havn't seem any impressive designs yet

I just beat the game about a week ago, it's really fun. My car was a Black Nissan 350Z with a complete stage 3 engine. A black pearl paint job and some wicked rims. I am impressed with it, the only thing that I don't like about the game is that the cars don't handle that well at high speeds. IMO when you make all the Bodykits and stuff CF it looks bad but thats just me. But when the hood is CF it's not that bad
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

This game is so old. Most people went to GT4 and I love GT4

How is it old? It just came out in December...now the first Underground, that's getting old...
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Man since i switched my drives over, i can't get the game to work, and i can't re-install because i let my friend borrow it and he's being a bitch 'cuz i returned his sims 2 cd with a slight scratch (and his dad later dropped house paint on it, so he's holding it against me.) But he has my NFS....plan on going to his house and stealing it back at some point so i can play again.

I only used the Nissan 240sx or whatever as my starter car, bought a rx-8, but it's stock, and finally unlocked the mustang i wanted (took for friggin ever). If i can get the game up and running i'll pop some pics in here

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww At That Mustanggg Eeeeeeeeew

Thread Information